Not Work Safe .

My job is municipal, our EMS station is right next to the police station. We routinely go over there for things. I was checking the police trauma bags/AEDs in the patrol room.

Our station has its AC on, it's so fucking God damn hot out, does not feel like it's on until about midnight.

I walk into the PAB (police), the AC was at 65, the desk dispatcher was covered in a blanket and she was bitching. I told her I'd switch jobs.

Every fucking house whether in the projects across the street from Philly or a mansion in the center of Township, no fucking body has AC on. It's Satan's asshole hot here. Come on!

the AC was at 65, the desk dispatcher was covered in a blanket and she was bitching. I told her I'd switch jobs.
The freezing fucking AC also sucks a cheesy enchilada. It's better then the heat though. AC was like that last week. I was wearing a fucking hoodie in preparation, and by the time I got to my destination, I was a big gross sweaty mess that looked like I couldn't dress my self correctly. Good times.
Stay safe out there Muppet!

So what I'm hearing is, not a fan of the sweat bead rolling down your back into your ass crack?

AC that doesn't feel like AC is the worst. My thoughts are with you! Fuck the heat.

Sucks. When I was in the middle east, 1997, I was young, Delt with that fine.

I'm 45 now, I've had 7 bottles of water, still feel ugh. Night before last, 2am, busy here, was at ER after a trauma, felt off/weird, sweating more than usual. I checked my sugar, it was 60. I'm not a diabetic, my labs are fine, just had em done. I had dinner at work, dinner time, water all night, I was that depleted. Gatorade time.

Sucks. When I was in the middle east, 1997, I was young, Delt with that fine.

I'm 45 now, I've had 7 bottles of water, still feel ugh. Night before last, 2am, busy here, was as ER after a trauma, felt off/weird, sweating more than usual. I checked my sugar, it was 60. I'm not a diabetic, my labs are fine, just had em done. I had dinner at work, dinner time, water all night, I was that depleted. Gatorade time.
It's bad when you're drinking all that water and just sweating it out. You every see anyone drink pickle brine or juice for muscle cramps? I sometimes drink pickle juice to see if I'm dehydrated, because if I can, I'm dehydrated. It's so salty if I'm hydrated...
but it might be a placebo.

They should give you guys an electrolyte multiplier that doesn't taste like shit and works for your water on the job. I tried Hoist water when they were selling it at my location, and I loved that stuff so much. It was awesome. If you see it, you should try it.

It's bad when you're drinking all that water and just sweating it out. You every see anyone drink pickle brine or juice for muscle cramps? I sometimes drink pickle juice to see if I'm dehydrated, because if I can, I'm dehydrated. It's so salty if I'm hydrated...
but it might be a placebo. which is fine.

They should give you guys an electrolyte multiplier that doesn't taste like shit and works for your water on the job. I tried Hoist water when they were selling it at my location, and I loved that stuff so much. It was awesome. If you see it, you should try it.

Goof to know. Haven't tried brine. Just the typical gator aids.

Back