Not Work Safe .

Honestly I don’t think ARCYBER has dropped standards relative to Ranger school. Attrition rate for military ‘hackers’ still rivals BUD/S.

Your satire is always on point.

And if this isn't satire, what the hell idiots did I deal with overseas? Guys who don't understand the difference between TCP and UDP can't even qualify for an "amateur" tag.

And if this isn't satire, what the hell idiots did I deal with overseas? Guys who don't understand the difference between TCP and UDP can't even qualify for an "amateur" tag.

I don't think it's satire. Those are probably the 1% that pass, the other 99% are the wannabes that think sending text messages on their phone is the equivalent of hacking.

To clarify via metaphor:

TCP - walking up to someone you're interested in, introducing yourself and holding a conversation
UDP - writing a message on a piece of paper, crumpling it up and throwing it at them hoping they read it and respond in kind.

Fully trained ‘hackers’ won’t leave the Fort because of USCC’s demand vs supply challenge. Whoever you met overseas didn’t go through that pipeline.

Back