Important 7.5 magnitude Earthquake - New Zealand (DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!)

Has it ever occurred to anyone, to check the demography of seismic activity INCREASE in the last year, or has That been overlooked as well?

You're the first one. You should write a letter about it to all those powerful friends you have in multiple layers of government and law enforcement.

Fall on deaf ears, take a look yourself, and backtrack the last 3 years, pay attention to the TIMES and DATES and AREA and think Sir, in terms of a string or chain reaction. Then tell me I ma wrong, IF you can.

Chile, Okalhoma, Columbia. Dates and times. 2 days apart. it is like that on the ENTIRE chart. 2-6 days, and domino effect. Pacific ring of fire. Guess you were NOT paying attention to details, tectonic plates are shifting in a MAJOR way, right in front of you, and you don't even see it. Nice job.

Fall on deaf ears, take a look yourself, and backtrack the last 3 years, pay attention to the TIMES and DATES and AREA and think Sir, in terms of a string or chain reaction. Then tell me I ma wrong, IF you can.

Chile, Okalhoma, Columbia. Dates and times. 2 days apart. it is like that on the ENTIRE chart. 2-6 days, and domino effect. Pacific ring of fire. Guess you were NOT paying attention to details, tectonic plates are shifting in a MAJOR way, right in front of you, and you don't even see it. Nice job.

gvGkZBL.jpg

Previous? Those are from THIS year. One hits on that ring, and chain reaction. Facts can and have been overlooked before in case no one has told you all or reminded anyone what exactly is what and who exactly made who. Do try to keep up, it may be a difficult task, but I at least have a mediocre belief in your intelligence abilities. I'll go s l o W l y so you may keep up to speed. Pacific Ring of Fire.. got that? Good. Since YOU have the address, YOU volunteered to let them know. Those quakes are going to get worse, and much more frequent, and are going to start hitting unknown destinations where operators and reg. May or may not be. No, I do not care what anyone thinks of me, their opinion means exactly jack squat to me. A fact is a fact. Look at it anyway you want, it amounts to the same thing. Anyone look up when the Mississippi River ran backwards? Here's another Fact. Do keep up, I'm getting quit irritated with certain lack of intelligence on this one. I'll start with a question; what Country has the fastest, baddest, super computer in the world? Capable of 3 teraflops a second. A teraflops is 100 million 100 million ACTIONS per second. No U.S chips used. Untraceable. Capable of taking over computer AND satellite systems, and converting and then releasing a "zombie" computer, cell phone, anything that the relies in the net or satellite . Cloud storage would allow a divider; what our super computer on down would see(upper layer) and what was actually there(lower layer) East to west coast has been hit via wifi, internet etc. That is well known, and China is suspected, well, there is your evidence to look for, IF you are capable. Before you start ribbing etc. I'd take a good hard long look at Books and wouldn't trust to much online. Look up what a super computer IS capable of, what cloud storages is; what Script code RUBY is and what it CAN do, and think it over for a few weeks. Decisions made from emotions is worse than making assumptions, they ALWAYS turn out wrong.

I would think that the Geology community that measure and record global earthquake activity, have not overlooked, or forgotten about previous events. You can always google them to remind them to check their records. USGS.gov is a nice place to start, and they'll be glad to hear from you.
You'd think that. You'd also think that our intelligence community would be more thorough in investigating the origins of this new ISIS even with all the signs right there. But hey, I was not Trained to look, so what would I be able to see right .

I would think that the Geology community that measure and record global earthquake activity, have not overlooked, or forgotten about previous events. You can always google them to remind them to check their records. USGS.gov is a nice place to start, and they'll be glad to hear from you.
Good to know. So who do I contact over National Security breach? Also backed by Facts? I do not see the link on Facebook, even though they accepted mein the closed gov group.

You'd think that. You'd also think that our intelligence community would be more thorough in investigating the origins of this new ISIS even with all the signs right there. But hey, I was not Trained to look, so what would I be able to see right .

I hope you realize that the safety and condition of the resident Kiwis on Shadowspear were a higher priority than looking over statistics. The purpose of this thread was to check on the well being of those members and discuss the damage and effects of this Earthquake.

Aotearoa, and the countries of this world have experienced earthquakes before. Kiwis and people of the world will persevere and get back up again.

I hope you realize that the safety and condition of the resident Kiwis on Shadowspear were a higher priority than looking over statistics. The purpose of this thread was to check on the well being of those members and discuss the damage and effects of this Earthquake.

Aotearoa, and the countries of this world have experienced earthquakes before. Kiwis and people of the world will persevere and get back up again.
True. That is why I would think the Facts and statistics would indeed be of great concern. A great increase in seismic activity puts soldiers in direct path of harm. Guess you overlooked that one huh? It happens I guess.

Previous? Those are from THIS year. One hits on that ring, and chain reaction. Facts can and have been overlooked before in case no one has told you all or reminded anyone what exactly is what and who exactly made who. Do try to keep up, it may be a difficult task, but I at least have a mediocre belief in your intelligence abilities. I'll go s l o W l y so you may keep up to speed. Pacific Ring of Fire.. got that? Good. Since YOU have the address, YOU volunteered to let them know. Those quakes are going to get worse, and much more frequent, and are going to start hitting unknown destinations where operators and reg. May or may not be. No, I do not care what anyone thinks of me, their opinion means exactly jack squat to me. A fact is a fact. Look at it anyway you want, it amounts to the same thing. Anyone look up when the Mississippi River ran backwards? Here's another Fact. Do keep up, I'm getting quit irritated with certain lack of intelligence on this one. I'll start with a question; what Country has the fastest, baddest, super computer in the world? Capable of 3 teraflops a second. A teraflops is 100 million 100 million ACTIONS per second. No U.S chips used. Untraceable. Capable of taking over computer AND satellite systems, and converting and then releasing a "zombie" computer, cell phone, anything that the relies in the net or satellite . Cloud storage would allow a divider; what our super computer on down would see(upper layer) and what was actually there(lower layer) East to west coast has been hit via wifi, internet etc. That is well known, and China is suspected, well, there is your evidence to look for, IF you are capable. Before you start ribbing etc. I'd take a good hard long look at Books and wouldn't trust to much online. Look up what a super computer IS capable of, what cloud storages is; what Script code RUBY is and what it CAN do, and think it over for a few weeks. Decisions made from emotions is worse than making assumptions, they ALWAYS turn out wrong.

This is a post that I truly can't believe that one would write on this site. Obviously, you have no concept of who you are writing to. Truly amazing!

I don't feel you have any right at this point to school any of us here!

Back