Raid on President Trump's Home

I would straight up wipe Pakistan off the face of the earth and that still doesn't come close to what people think about Trump. He is no kidding at the forefront of their minds every waking hour of every single day. He doesn't just live in their minds, he owns them.

People are so weak, stupid, and easily manipulated.

Nancy Pelosi roasted over Trump indictment tweet saying he has a right ‘to prove innocence’ at trial

So if a powerful person in government doesn't like you, you'll have the right be charged and arraigned and arrested and go to trial to "prove innocence."

Wow.
The sad follow on to this is that Twitter placed a note to Pelosi's Tweet stating "Readers added context" suggesting she "misspoke". Complete b.s.

First off, it's completely speculative on their part.

Second, and most importantly, Pelosi is the former Speaker of the House. It's her account. Why are they attempting to speak for her/correct her? I strongly believe what she posted is exactly how she views things; she said what she meant.

As AWP pointed out, many on the left can't stop obsessing over Trump, for whatever reason. He's evil incarnate in their eyes. Pure politics.

Does anyone, aside from maybe Melania, really care whether money was paid to keep an affair quiet? The only reason lefties are celebrating is because they hope it embarrasses Trump and potentially puts him in a bind. It's oddly very personal for them. I don't get it. So, as a result, politicians continue find new ways to waste taxpayer time and money.

Screenshot_20230331_095849_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Well...In fairness, the man did go out of his way to make mortal enemies of his political opponents--and apparently enjoyed every minute of it-- way more so than most Presidents who at least try to maintain something like a business relationship with the opposition.

So they were going to get him anyway they could.

It's bullshit, of course, absolutely blatant political revenge. They know it, and they know we know it...but they don't care.

One thing is certain. They're going to have a hell of a time trying to seat an impartial jury, because nobody's impartial about Trump.

The sad follow on to this is that Twitter placed a note to Pelosi's Tweet stating "Readers added context" suggesting she "misspoke". Complete b.s.

First off, it's completely speculative on their part.

Second, and most importantly, Pelosi is the former Speaker of the House. It's her account. Why are they attempting to speak for her/correct her? I strongly believe what she posted is exactly how she views things; she said what she meant.

As AWP pointed out, many on the left can't stop obsessing over Trump, for whatever reason. He's evil incarnate in their eyes. Pure politics.

Does anyone, aside from maybe Melania, really care whether money was paid to keep an affair quiet? The only reason lefties are celebrating is because they hope it embarrasses Trump and potentially puts him in a bind. It's oddly very personal for them. I don't get it. So, as a result, politicians continue find new ways to waste taxpayer time and money.

View attachment 41928

Pretty sure that account was supposed to be archived and you should just get her personal account that says Nancy Pelosi not speaker etc but I digress. Maybe they thought she would have croked by now or some such.

Her "personal" would be at Team Pelosi.

Isn't that her campaign arm, not her?

For instance, why then does @ SpeakerMcCarthy show as joining/starting in 2009? He wasn't Speaker back in 2009. Same with Paul Ryan who is still tweeting.

Isn't that her campaign arm, not her?

For instance, why then does @ SpeakerMcCarthy show as joining/starting in 2009? He wasn't Speaker back in 2009. Same with Paul Ryan who is still tweeting.

Pretty sure it's a transition from Rep McCarthy. His personal is kevinomccarthy
^ This.

For clarity, you can change your Twitter username (the '@blahblah' one) if it isn't already taken, unlike the display name, which isn't as restricted in how you can change it.

I would just like to say that I am a *HYUUUUGE* fan of this thread drift.
Im Trying My Hardest GIF by Peloton

Leave it to @AWP to bring cannibalism to the raid on Trump thread and cannibalism and incest to the what are you reading thread.

Stands to reason necrophilia is a natural progression here.

Maybe the dead can sate any number of passions.

Last edited:
Back