8 week pre-selection prep course?

@CDG said it best, I was over there talking to instructors 2 weeks ago and they said exactly what he said.

the BA Prep course is new so it is undergoing change as it grows.

Without blowing up their spot too much I will tell you that academically you will have simple homework, and physically there will be progress tests... but the course is not designed to eliminate people, as a matter of fact you cannot quit. Do the homework and pass the PT tests and you'll be fine.

Take everything the course has to offer you, and simultaneously make sure that you are progress checking yourself on all of your cals/runs/swims so that when you get to your initial course, be it indoc/ccsc/tacp you are ready to blow the numbers away and be successful.

Is it still only for candidates coming out of BMT?

Yes as far as I know they will continue to have only guys fresh out of BMT.

The first 3 iterations of BA Prep have all been for Non prior service only. I was in the second iteration, and the third has just concluded, who knows what changes they will bring to future classes though.

Yes as far as I know they will continue to have only guys fresh out of BMT.

The first 3 iterations of BA Prep have all been for Non prior service only. I was in the second iteration, and the third has just concluded, who knows what changes they will bring to future classes though.
Good info, Nitro.

The BA Prep program will likely see many more evolutions as they formalize/codify their curriculum, but for now everything is spot on.

I have two good friends working the program as we speak, and the things they have on the horizon are awesome.

Hello, I hate to beat a dead horse, but my spec ops recruiter recently said that they have, in fact, recently started putting prior service CCT candidates through the prep course. I was hoping someone may be able to verify these claims. If all previous information is still correct and those claims aren't accurate I don't expect anyone to feel an obligation to respond. Thank you

Hello, I hate to beat a dead horse, but my spec ops recruiter recently said that they have, in fact, recently started putting prior service CCT candidates through the prep course. I was hoping someone may be able to verify these claims. If all previous information is still correct and those claims aren't accurate I don't expect anyone to feel an obligation to respond. Thank you

@Jstanley4195

You did not follow instructions and post an intro before participating in other threads.
That should be your next post. Do not respond in this thread.

Hey guys, just checking in to see if there is any more info on this as to I am a recruit for the Air Force and training for PJ. So the PAST test is still there, then it goes bmt, and now there is this prep school before indoc? Thank you guys for the inspiration.

Back