Adult Beverage Mega Thread: Scotch/Whiskey/Rum/Vodka/Etc

I haven't drank Bulleitt in a while. But they produce some great bourbon. They're distilling now, but at their volume they're still selling whiskey they have sourced from another distillery. They previously sourced from 4 Roses.

I just bought a Yellowstome Limited Edition 2020 and Garrison Brother's Cowboy 2020. I went to a Cowboy Release dinner locally in Phoenix last night and the chef made some amazing pairings. The Beef Tenderloin had Garrison Brothers Barrel Char rub. Chef Micah had A LOT of it and I took some home. Gonna mess around with it.

Last edited:
Not the worst, sourced/contracted from Wild Turkey, but for the price it's a pass. 60 for a 375ml. Don't worry, didn't drink it all tonight.
20200929_205955.jpg

Attachments

• 20200929_205955.jpg
    20200929_205955.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 3
@Muppet -

here is your pic. Respond to this and I will add it to your post.

View attachment 36394

Thanks brother. Not sure why I could not post it.

To add, Randy and I started singing "blood on the risers" in the middle of the local watering hole. Maria and his wife were mortified. Lol

I finished 1792 whiskey. Dry taste with a kick.

I have Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey now. You can taste it.

The thing about anything sweet is I worry about the sugar intake and the sugar crash so I need to find something else.

I finished 1792 whiskey. Dry taste with a kick.

I have Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey now. You can taste it.

The thing about anything sweet is I worry about the sugar intake and the sugar crash so I need to find something else.
If you want a Bourbon and not a flavored whiskey, that has a peanut/nut heavy note. Beam products and Heaven Hill products tend to have a heavy peanut note in the nose and palate.

Decided to try something new tonight, so I cracked this open:20201128_005831_compress26.jpg

Initial impression is that I'm impressed. A hint of vanilla and a great smokey flavor. Pair this one with a good cigar and you're in for a dangerous night.

Back