Afghan Commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these guys the most trusted bunch? They almost look like US SOF with all that gear... :-o

OyHkbIb.jpg

FmpmR7o.jpg

7OdWkny.jpg

dOBlafs.jpg

yT5FkZr.jpg

kCq7tHL.jpg

Surprise, surprise, bigots, all cultures are equal. These pictures prove it. I see a bunch of guys whose brothers are at home, screaming at the 8 year old male sex slave (it's no different from indentured canines in the US) and searching for a vein beween his pinky and 4th toe to inject pure Afghan heroin into his bloodstream. I would want families like that living next door to me, owning guns and humans. These men are probably halfway adequate, but you can't save a country where the average IQ is 85 and that dipshit brain is addled with endorphins and dopamine from all the heroin. But so what, nodding out in the middle of a fight to the death is a human trait! Vote Bernie, degeneracy is our strength!

Surprise, surprise, bigots, all cultures are equal. These pictures prove it. I see a bunch of guys whose brothers are at home, screaming at the 8 year old male sex slave (it's no different from indentured canines in the US) and searching for a vein beween his pinky and 4th toe to inject pure Afghan heroin into his bloodstream. I would want families like that living next door to me, owning guns and humans. These men are probably halfway adequate, but you can't save a country where the average IQ is 85 and that dipshit brain is addled with endorphins and dopamine from all the heroin. But so what, nodding out in the middle of a fight to the death is a human trait! Vote Bernie, degeneracy is our strength!

Did the higher ups pretend as though these guys were on par, ability-wise, with your teams? I can only imagine some guy equating any faction of the ANA with, say, an ODA or hell, even task force green/orange/blue. Why not, let's get them a G squadron to run recon with. You know cultures in central asia would have no problem with that level of integration.

You revived a 5 year old thread just to talk crap about ANA soldiers? Why, exactly?

@r.nitrogen

e9d.jpg

Generally I try and avoid the whole "stay in your lane" moments, but someone who has openly stated on your own profile you have zero military experience. You paint with a broad enough brush to rival Mondrian, while at the same time offering nothing constructive to the thread as a whole.

Wow.

If one of the other staff would like to chime in, grip it and rip it. Otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back