AFSOF Pics

The brigade has BA pics of Gunships......}:-)

ac-130-spooky-920-16.jpg

All that stuff on the TOP makes me lactate....:wall:

Yeah well....means spongey can talky!!!!!:ninja:

And yes to Avatar....this was the plane that took them all home.......oh wait.....no it wasn't....it killed their families......:ack:

Please excuse my hard on. AC-130 is my favorite platform. And this is the J too, yea? I love this bird above me, bringing hate on anything I need. Dammit, what an awesome thing.

Nah, its a U model. I don't think the J's are on the ramp yet.

But I agree that the AC is one bad ass platform.

Please excuse my hard on. AC-130 is my favorite platform. And this is the J too, yea? I love this bird above me, bringing hate on anything I need. Dammit, what an awesome thing.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I believe all the 'J's' are 6 prop is one of the quick signs its a J.

Dude, TONS of guys in SOF chew. PJ's don't really smoke often, but I think it would be easier to figure out the guys on my team that don't chew as opposed to who does. The list would just be shorter.

Do you think it's just more convenient to chew than to smoke? I can't see how anybody could choose chew over a cigarette, chew just made me puke.

Speaking from my experience in the reconnaissance world, the smokers weren't allowed/supposed to smoke at night because the cherry is visable at night with the naked eye and extremely easy to spot with night vision. As well, cigarettes get wet easy while chew is still packable if it gets wet on insert or from rain.

You can also chew indoors and smokers can't smoke inside work areas;-)

That's good to hear. I'm not the kind of person to whine, I made a decision to smoke. But since my mom and dad have had their health affected by smoking I've been wondering if it'll get me too. I'm glad I quit when I did. I hope it doesn't catch up with those guys, tobacco can put your family through the ringer.

Comeon....everyone knows why people dip.....

:ROFLMAO:

I remember back when I was a kid I watched that movie the night before I went to a friend's birthday party. I got my dad to buy me some Big League Chew at the gas station on the way there. I said "this stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus" and one of the adults heard me, I couldn't watch movies like that for a long time after that happened.

Back