All things Star Wars

The BLM/ Antifa/ Star Wars tie-in we all forgot about.

Hooper : Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this: Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this shit: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!

Banky Edwards : What's a Nubian?

Hooper : Shut the fuck up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fuckin' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the fuck do you call that?

Banky Edwards : Intergalactic civil war?

Hooper : Gentrification! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote, unquote, safe for white folks. And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside we all wants to be white!

Banky Edwards : Well, isn't that true?

[Hooper pulls out his gun, shoots Banky]

The Mandalorian and Favreau/Filoni's Universe to Replace Sequel Trilogy Characters in Galaxy's Edge?

A random site that I've never heard of before so maybe take it with a grain of salt, but Kathleen Kennedy (head of Lucas Film) is getting her ass handed to her by the recent Mandalorian success.
Pirates and Princesses is no random site, despite the janky look and feel.

They're one of the best-known Disney leak/insider reporting outlets. Any major SW/Lucasfilm/(and many other Disney properties) leaks/rumors/etc you heard in the past 5 years or so (especially if it turned out to be true) likely originated from WDW Pro, who used to be more active on just various fora, but now drops articles over at P&P.

Has anyone read the Star Wars, Ronin book?

I’m trying to figure out who is the female voice that is talking to him. I thought at first it was his droid, but the droid is referred to as a “he or him”.

Someone on youtube is animating the popular Thrawn trilogy and I think he's done a great job so far with the limited resources he has.

Back