All things Star Wars

I greatly enjoyed The Mandalorian; it honestly was better than some of the films that have come out (cough Solo cough).

Star Wars works best when it doesn't focus on the whole Skywalker/Palpatine/etc line of characters.

Also, about that last episode...

FB_IMG_1577599244326.jpg

Love the Mandalorian. Fantastic cast. What a solid season finale.
That first scene was great.
Moff Fring is a great villain. Hope to see more.
I can't believe they gave him the
Darksaber
. Top wtf moment to me. Raises so many questions.
Kid Mando got saved by the
Death Watch
What a cool cameo. That was 100% Filoni's idea.
Although I lowkey wished it was Obi Wan instead.

Can't wait for Season 2 and the Obi Wan show. Deborah Chow is supposed to direct it and she did one of my favourite episodes of the Mandalorian.
My hopes are up.

Last edited:
Love the Mandalorian. Fantastic cast. What a solid season finale.
That first scene was great.
Moff Fring is a great villain. Hope to see more.
I can't believe they gave him the
Darksaber
. Top wtf moment to me. Raises so many questions.
Kid Mando got saved by the
Death Watch
What a cool cameo. That was 100% Filoni's idea.
Although I lowkey wished it was Obi Wan instead.

Can't wait for Season 2 and the Obi Wan show. Deborah Chow is supposed to direct it and she did one of my favourite episodes of the Mandalorian.
My hopes are up.
You are walking too close along the Spoiler line. Thins should have gone in the other thread.

I agree it's unfair to put all the blame on J. J. Abrams, but he did co-write the final draft with Chris Terrio and directed this movie. What I dislike most about them (Kennedy, Rian Johnson, and Abrams) is the fact that they all trashed the fanbase. Abrams to somewhat lesser extent, but it's still f'd up.

Whenever I think of JJ Abrams I also think about how he robbed so many hours of my life when he helped to ruin Lost also. I’m pretty salty about it still.

Worth watching anyways? Never saw it.

Worth watching anyways? Never saw it.

The first season was incredible, but left so many unanswered mysteries. It was all about keeping you obsessed with the mysteries. Each season was a little worse than the one before until the final season was just complete shit. They never answered any of the mysteries, they just kept introducing more mysteries.

My non-spoilery observations on The Mandalorian:

- That was a solid ending for the season. Tied up some loose ends, left some open, and gave us a great transition to another season.
- A couple of the episodes didn't make a lot of sense until the final episode. The DOL FID mission really drops into context with the last episode (even if we could see where it was going).
- I'll take the heat for this, but Gina Carano is attractive.
- The "troopers on scooters" scene made me think of Red vs. Blue dialogue. The blaster shooting was a nice, if obvious, touch.
- Moff Fring has the potential to be an excellent bad guy.
- 30 minute episodes suck, they should be at least 45 minutes.
- Pedro Pascal is underrated as an actor.

Good AAR.....I have spoken!!!

8-) ;-) :thumbsup: :ROFLMAO:

Back