American Ninja Warrior - 2017 - Begins tonight - 06.12.17

If you guys ever get the chance to delve into the sport I would highly recommend it. Ninja and obstacle gyms are popping up all over the country now so its more accessible than ever, and in my opinion it translate VERY well into military related fields. I've done it for 2 years now and its a blast!

Sad that Daniel Gil didn't make it through Stage 2. I saw his Stage 1 run, and it was awesome. Daniel is a personal friend (along with the rest of his family) whom I've known since he was in high school. He's the only reason I watch ANW. I really hope he goes all the way next season.

Sad that Daniel Gil didn't make it through Stage 2. I saw his Stage 1 run, and it was awesome. Daniel is a personal friend (along with the rest of his family) whom I've known since he was in high school. He's the only reason I watch ANW. I really hope he goes all the way next season.

I was suprised as well, Ive trained with him before and his ability is impressive to say the least.

I recognize Nikki Bella and Derek Hough. Definitely seems like they brought out the B List, though.

Back