Another protest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how about that leftist violence...

And from moments before. Same guy

First off I'll start with saying that the person who was the focus of the two clips was wrong.

@Salt USMC, for my own clarity did you miss the person who was using an aerosol canister as a flame thower? (And seems to be what the person with the gun was focused on.) Looks to be a provoked respone, albeit excessive and boneheaded.

Also curious what he had loaded in that sidearm, non-leathal maybe? Wondering if there was an LE response?

The video in my opinion verifies my personal view that both of the groups protesting are shitbirds and fringe elements of "normal polite society" in the US.

Also curious what he had loaded in that sidearm, non-leathal maybe? Wondering if there was an LE response?

This is an absolute non factor. Bullets, empty or Nurf, he pulled his weapon. Period.

First off I'll start with saying that the person who was the focus of the two clips was wrong.

@Salt USMC, for my own clarity did you miss the person who was using an aerosol canister as a flame thower? (And seems to be what the person with the gun was focused on.) Looks to be a provoked respone, albeit excessive and boneheaded.

The video in my opinion verifies my personal view that both of the groups protesting are shitbirds and fringe elements of "normal polite society" in the US.
That guy was fighting back against a dude who was beating him (and an elderly man in his care) with a confederate flag.
The man behind this viral photo fighting racists with flames explains exactly what happened

And if you watch the "before" video, he was absolutely itching to shoot someone even before the guy with the aerosol flamethrower happened. Pulling a gun on a dude with an aerosol can is absolutely not an appropriate response.

Rather than pushing a comment with snark, let's just give a real description.

Guy needs to be arrested. On the other end, I'm just glad it was either a blank or non-lethal. Because that would have been some bad juju. Unless we're missing the news story about someone taking a round in a lower extremity?

Because these guys all live in mom's basement?

But, good point.
Just a weird conversation. He drew, had a malfunction (probably didn't know the status of his weapon), fixed it with RA, then pulled a shot. Sounded live, weapon reacted like it was live, and watching him shoot a miss is a great possibility.

We have some horses on the screen and some people are searching for zebras.

Last I checked, that would be brandishing and discharging a firearm at a human. Charge him.

Just a weird conversation. He drew, had a malfunction (probably didn't know the status of his weapon), fixed it with RA, then pulled a shot. Sounded live, weapon reacted like it was live, and watching him shoot a miss is a great possibility.

We have some horses on the screen and some people are searching for zebras.

Last I checked, that would be brandishing and discharging a firearm at a human. Charge him.
I did say he needed to be arrested.

This is an absolute non factor. Bullets, empty or Nurf, he pulled his weapon. Period.

Not condoning any of it, my stance all a long in this dicussion is that both sides are in the wrong! Violent protest is wrong!

I am against race supremacy.
I am against anarchist.
I disagree politically with liberals, progressives so basically the democrat party. Although I'm not a republican.

As for the statue debate, I have no opinion. My only opnion is that both "sides" have people that need to be arrested.

Last edited:
I saw lots of assaults happening in that video, and others. There are probably a lot of people who need to catch some charges. However, I think a dude brandishing--and discharging--a firearm in the manner shown has got to move up to #2 on the list.

Why exactly are we all assuming (or even entertaining) that was anything other than a live round?

The crowd reaction. In my experiance people react to gunfire, like steppin' & fetchin'...

The whole thing is odd, maybe the vehicular homicide beat that incident out for being news worthy.

Not condoning any of it, my stance all a long in this dicussion is that both sides are in the wrong! Violent protest is wrong!

I am against race supremacy.
I am against anarchist.
I disagree politically with liberals, progressives so basically the democrat party.

As for the statue debate, I have no opinion. My only opnion is that both "sides" have people that need to be arrested.

I tried to be clear as mud by only quoting the part of your post that I had a problem with. It matters not whether his pistol was loaded or unloaded. He drew it....and in a personal self-defense situation I would never want it to matter whether or not the person I shot, actually had rounds in his weapon. Only that I was justifiably in fear for my life.

I tried to be clear as mud by only quoting the part of your post that I had a problem with. It matters not whether his pistol was loaded or unloaded. He drew it....and in a personal self-defense situation I would never want it to matter whether or not the person I shot, actually had rounds in his weapon. Only that I was justifiably in fear for my life.

Ok, not arguing with you on that point. I just disagree with the premiss that one side was more wrong than the other. Which I interpreted Salt USMC meant by the post heading. My view is moral high ground was lost when the violence started. Old cliche "two wrongs don't make a right."

Last edited:
So you're saying the daughter of a renowned pedophile did better than our president in distancing herself from the white supremacist movement?

d67cd3ebf8139a167e989a9b3e251e5b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back