Another protest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
21034726_787052631481855_1917114169609050085_n.jpg

I don't think douchebag was aiming at anyone, weapon is pointed down and too the left.
That said he still violated at least one statute and should enjoy his stay at the graybar hotel.

I don't think douchebag was aiming at anyone, weapon is pointed down and too the left.
That said he still violated at least one statute and should enjoy his stay at the graybar hotel.
His first (botched) shot was definitely aimed at the guy's head
Not really able to tell either way, IMO.

Regardless, blatant crime. Glad he was arrested and hope he gets the book thrown at him.

Nice spot for a MOAB

I deeply dislike Antifa, but in that video I just see a group of people who appear to be Americans, appearing to merely be exercising their rights under our Constitution. That's not a good reason for a death sentence, IMO.

Now, now. Remember we must not post funny memes or silly comments about people exercising their freedom of speech. :-":ROFLMAO:

Post memes about people exercising their freedom of speech all you want. If you need me to explain to you again why we're not going to allow posts that explicitly call for the deaths of American citizens who are exercising THEIR freedom of speech, like the one I just responded to above or the one you posted a few pages ago, feel free to PM me.

@Salt USMC suggested, and I concur, that this thread is no longer useful and should be shut down. It appears that several members just want to antagonize each other instead of promoting a useful and respectful dialogue. It may get reopened later, but for now we're done here.

Posting this here in lieu of starting another thread.

And because I think it's funny.

riot cop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back