ANTIFA

Do you think ANTIFA is a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
These kids are easy pickings for very bad people.

Anti American, disenfranchised (delusional) and losing ground in the cultural war, a cultural war that they've enjoyed while having the upper hand for the last 5 - 10 years or so. Losing this ground may make some people desperate for attention, or cause them to seek some beacon of self assurance and validation in the form of a cowardly and heinous act. A Vietnam era EOD buddy of mine once said: "A coward will kill you quicker than a bullet." That quote has stuck with me for decades and I've seen many examples of this over the years. We all know that homegrown, lone wolf, domestic terror is one of our countries biggest concerns. So, despite the fact that these kids are weak, this is also the concern. I'd like to think that they do not have the balls to bring any real threat to the table, but I'm not letting my guard down.

So, do I consider ANTIFA to be a terrorist group? Not really, but again I do feel these young people fit the same profile that the bad guy recruiters look for in people in other cultures, outside of the U.S.

Of course they are. It's a Black Bloc movement and mostly communist. The "Anti-Fascist" is just a cover and what gets people interested.. Because of course.. Who would be pro fascism?.. In reality they are anti American government.

We've talked about these groups before here.

That is an interesting take on this. ANTIFA pawns shrouding a much more serious threat. Certainly plausible.

That’s a French protest... of course she cried. So did the cop, later, because they needed our help in every world war.

Oui...this is actually the silliest and most pathetic shit I've seen out of hours of footage like this.

That's the thing about Leftists. They don't know guns and they don't know how to fight. They're not military, they're not brawlers. They just think they're badasses cuz they dress in black. Faced with real opposition, they fold.

Yep, they don't know the real consequence of ultra-violence. I've seen them operate up close and personal.

If you go around punching people for their beliefs, then you're using violence as a physical means of intimidating your political opponents. And that makes you a terrorist. Their stated goal is to intimidate "fascists", by any means necessary, which is basically anyone they don't agree with it. Ironically, they are the real fascists.

I can pull out loads of videos of them using extreme violence to attack people in an unprovoked way. Google the 'Berkeley bike lock professor'. Not all members of Antifa are terrorists, but their leaders certainly push them towards those kinds of actions when they go out to confront their opponents.

I disagree that you need to start maiming or killing people before it's considered terrorism. If they intimidate even a single person from going out to a protest (because maybe you're a weak or anxious kid afraid of having your head cracked open), then they've achieved a terrorist-like goal.

They may be low on the totem pole, but that doesn't mean they should be allowed to graduate to bigger things.

That's the thing about Leftists. They don't know guns and they don't know how to fight. They're not military, they're not brawlers. They just think they're badasses cuz they dress in black. Faced with real opposition, they fold.
They may be inept at warfare but they really seem to want it.

I could probably post a thousand MEMEs showing antifa signs calling for war or at least the same three over and over until I reach 1000. ;-)

Last edited:
All the memes go back to my first post in this thread; as much as ANTIFA starts fights, so do groups like the Proud Boys and FOAK.
They're all the same shit, just different sides.

All the memes go back to my first post in this thread; as much as ANTIFA starts fights, so do groups like the Proud Boys and FOAK.
They're all the same shit, just different sides.

There is a very big difference. Antifa are far more prone to starting fights and looking for trouble. Right wing groups are just better at finishing them. That's not to say they're innocent, but the vast majority of the time they are fighting in self-defense because people like Antifa have come out to confront them. They're not equivalent in terms of how often they start the violence.

Tim Pool just did a VERY good video about it. He's as balanced as it gets.

Sooooo PC rules for mob mentality?(referring to video)

Last edited:
I think the non-watered down definitions of terrorism to and from the late90s might have lumped Antifa in as a terrorism.

I think they might fit this though in today's watered down world. Might be wrong.

18 U.S. Code § 521 - Criminal street gangs
(a)Definitions.—“conviction” includes a finding, under State or Federal law, that a person has committed an act of juvenile delinquency involving a violent or controlled substances felony.
criminal street gang” means an ongoing group, club, organization, or association of 5 or more persons—​
(A)that has as 1 of its primary purposes the commission of 1 or more of the criminal offenses described in subsection (c);​
(B)the members of which engage, or have engaged within the past 5 years, in a continuing series of offenses described in subsection (c); and​
(C)the activities of which affect interstate or foreign commerce.​
State” means a State of the United States, the District of Columbia, and any commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.​

(b)Penalty.—
The sentence of a person convicted of an offense described in subsection (c) shall be increased by up to 10 years if the offense is committed under the circumstances described in subsection (d).

(c)Offenses.—The offenses described in this section are—
(1)a Federal felony involving a controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)) for which the maximum penalty is not less than 5 years;​
(2)a Federal felonycrime of violence that has as an element the use or attempted use of physical force against the person of another; and​
(3)a conspiracy to commit an offensedescribed in paragraph (1) or (2).9​

(d)Circumstances.—The circumstances described in this section are that the offensedescribed in subsection (c) was committed by a person who—
(1)participates in a criminal street gangwith knowledge that its members engage in or have engaged in a continuing series of offenses described in subsection (c);​
(2)intends to promote or further the felonious activities of the criminal street gang or maintain or increase his or her position in the gang; and​
(3)has been convicted within the past 5 years for—​
(A)an offense described in subsection (c);​
(B)a Stateoffense—​
(i)involving a controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)) for which the maximum penalty is not less than 5 years’ imprisonment; or​
(ii)that is a felonycrime of violencethat has as an element the use or attempted use of physical force against the person of another;​

(C)any Federal or Statefelonyoffensethat by its nature involves a substantial risk that physical force against the person of another may be used in the course of committing the offense; or​
(D)a conspiracy to commit an offensedescribed in subparagraph (A), (B), or (C).​

I think you become an agent of terror when the frail and weak become legit targets of rhetoric.

Groups like Proud Boys are a reaction to black bloc.. And I don't mind Gavin's guys being around to directly go against ANTIFA.. I guess it comes down to an incredible amount of bias.. you either are a commie that thinks ANTIFA is justified, you are ignorant to what ANTIFA is, or you like the constitution. Since the government, local and federal, has pretty much stood down in actually policing, they are a here to stand up against it.. imagine if this was the 60s and 70s.

Well, maybe I'm in the minority, but these little punk bitch ANTIFA clowns are just not all that terrifying to me. Admittedly, at my age and after multiple near-death experiences, it takes a lot to rattle my cage...but if a terrorist can't convince me that he's a stone cold killer then it's just empty talk. If he can back it up with a city block of human hamburger, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Well, maybe I'm in the minority, but these little punk bitch ANTIFA clowns are just not all that terrifying to me. Admittedly, at my age and after multiple near-death experiences, it takes a lot to rattle my cage...but if a terrorist can't convince me that he's a stone cold killer then it's just empty talk. If he can back it up with a city block of human hamburger, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm with you, but I'm not going to let one of these little shit asses snake me.

Groups like Proud Boys are a reaction to black bloc.. And I don't mind Gavin's guys being around to directly go against ANTIFA.. I guess it comes down to an incredible amount of bias.. you either are a commie that thinks ANTIFA is justified, you are ignorant to what ANTIFA is, or you like the constitution. Since the government, local and federal, has pretty much stood down in actually policing, they are a here to stand up against it.. imagine if this was the 60s and 70s.

It is possible to realize ANTIFA is at best a bunch of dumb as fuck young people, and at worst commies. It's also possible to realize that the proud boys are more of a group of organized trolls than anything else.

Both are full of idiots.

I detest them, they stick there nose in protest and just cause problems for both sides....they are the instigators and use (any) protest as a way to cause chaos. But a terrorist group, as we define them, no......not yet.

Back