Best Military Movie of All Time

No submariners here? These were probably listed already and I missed them.

U-571, Hunt For the Red October, Crimson Tide, The Enemy Below, Run Silent, Run Deep.

Das Boot was my pick. Since I'm a girl I can attest I did not think 300 was gay. Top Gun.. yes, 300.. no. Top Gun guys just gelled their hair put some lotion on their chests played volley ball for cripes sake. Have you seen GymJones website they showed how those guys in the 300 got so ripped. Not gay at all!

I'll add Tears of the Sun to the list, even if they are not Army guys :D

Say it ain't so!
I lost my shit when Willis was on sentry/watch duty, he was talking to the (admittedly HOT) pussy while he was cleaning his stripped down weapon!

WTF!? I was spitting and screaming at the screen when that came on. lol

Clearing the village was cool, I did like that. Apart from that 0699 nailed it.

Tears of the Sun sucked big brown hairy monkey cock. Made me wish I was one of the bad guys, so Bruce Willis would kill me and it would be over and I wouldn't have to watch the movie anymore.

In no certain order...

Sahara
Go Tell The Spartans
The Dirty Dozen
A Bridge To Far (this one's #2 on my Netflix list right now, right after Due Date...)

Amen.
I have a Brit Cam Paratrooper smock from A Bridge To Far, made for the movie to original specs from original material. :cool:

Das Boot was my pick. Since I'm a girl I can attest I did not think 300 was gay. Top Gun.. yes, 300.. no. Top Gun guys just gelled their hair put some lotion on their chests played volley ball for cripes sake. Have you seen GymJones website they showed how those guys in the 300 got so ripped. Not gay at all!
300 dudes slayed a guy with a nose ring and necklaces and wore skirts and Jesus sandals. Gay. Sun screen was to protect their muscles for the long days in the cock pit and volley ball is an intense INTENSE intramural sport. Straight. AND they wore aviators. How BAD ASS is that?

Pardus, at least you think that Batman is gay too. I just don't think that Top Gun is gay at all! It's a very masculine and man empowering movie! ;)

I'll give you the aviators, definite guy glasses. Maybe in the 300 they slayed the nose ring guy cos he was gay? I do think Top Gun was a good movie especially at that time. I can watch it over again. The 300 I'm tempted to lick the screen, yum. nevermind forget I said that

Back