British Bayonet Training.

Pete031

Leave....
SOF Support
LOL, love this vid:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRrrsCPaJ50"]YouTube - British Army Bayonet Training![/ame]

Took it off another forum.

pardus

Verified Military
LMAO! Nice one, out of date drills now but good spirit and a fucking AWESOME rifle! :cool:

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
That video is classic, I've seen it used in "official" training lectures. It's great to lighten the mood.

LOL, I remember getting a "similar" lecture on basic bayonet use from fat sweaty French Canadian guy in Basic. He wasn't even a Vandoo, I think he was a trucker. :doh: I wish we had video of that guy, you couldn't understand a fucking word out of his mouth. He described it something like this.... "Bay-Not" So the first time I heard it, I thought we were at the wrong lecture and being tought knot tying by a crazy boy scout. :D

Pete031

Leave....
SOF Support
That video is classic, I've seen it used in "official" training lectures. It's great to lighten the mood.

LOL, I remember getting a "similar" lecture on basic bayonet use from fat sweaty French Canadian guy in Basic. He wasn't even a Vandoo, I think he was a trucker. :doh: I wish we had video of that guy, you couldn't understand a fucking word out of his mouth. He described it something like this.... "Bay-Not" So the first time I heard it, I thought we were at the wrong lecture and being tought knot tying by a crazy boy scout. :D

I rememer this vandoo who would take us for runs and say: "Ahh look you Sweat.... I'm going to make you Sweater!"

Pete031

Leave....
SOF Support
He wouldn't have understood anyway. But we certainly all got a laugh out of it.