Building Mental Toughness

• Thread starter Deleted member 2517
  • Start date
I want to add to this, the thought if quitting crossed my mind at a particularly dark, wet cold time, it left when I realized what a disappointment I would be to everyone including myself if I followed through, I don't even forgive myself for having those thoughts. That was 5 years ago, I laugh now thinking how miserable I was, but I might be crying if I had quit!

You cry anyway, you weenie. Racking sobs that can be heard across the country. You'd think you lost your poncho liner or something. :hmm:

Theres some workout's from SEALfit that grinding thru i think build mental toughness... check those out..they're pretty greasy..

JonnyB: I agree fully! the longest i've ever been able to follow the program as Rx'd was 41 days straight, and on the 42nd day i walked in the gym, layed on a mat and was absolutely f**Ked.

Its a great program to do a couple times a week, as a gut check session but its too much for me to have to contended with everyday-so-still a useful tool for building mental toughness.

Back