Canadian SOF image compilation.

View attachment 10777
I came across this photo online and it looks like they're wearing CADPAT . I can't tell if they are CANSOF or if they are Danish SOF wearing flecktarn because it's kinda hard to differentiate between the two when viewed at a distance. I though I'd post it and get some feedback from you guys

It is a picture of ordinary Danish army medics. You Can even see the Danish flag on the guy to the Rights shoulder.

From KASOTC:

a8ZKVqO.jpg

i82wc54.jpg

7awFqK5.jpg

...a few more photos and a video here.

Dang, I couldn't edit my last post. anyway I wanted to post one more image of CSOR.

It's a painting called "Ghost Warriors" done by some dude. his paintings can be purchased at a website.
GhostWarriors2.jpg

The dude is me. Roger Chabot, Veteran and War Artist. www.chabotwarart.com This gicclee on canvas Limite Edition is available in my website. I was commissioned by the first CO of CSOR to create this painting. It is a composition based on a pictures that I took while accompanying the unit I training.

@Airborne 1Cdo -

Your post above is somewhat confusing. Are you saying that you are the artist who painted the pic in your post?
Typically a member must ask Staff Permission to post a link to their business, but yours is an interesting circumstance.

Based on your claim, and your user ID, please get yourself vetted ASAP. It’s not required, but gives instant credibility to a member’s claims.

Paging @RackMaster for an assist.

Back