Canadian SOF image compilation.

image.jpg
I came across this photo online and it looks like they're wearing CADPAT . I can't tell if they are CANSOF or if they are Danish SOF wearing flecktarn because it's kinda hard to differentiate between the two when viewed at a distance. I though I'd post it and get some feedback from you guys

View attachment 10777
I came across this photo online and it looks like they're wearing CADPAT . I can't tell if they are CANSOF or if they are Danish SOF wearing flecktarn because it's kinda hard to differentiate between the two when viewed at a distance. I though I'd post it and get some feedback from you guys
Maybe one is CANSOF ,and one is Danish.

View attachment 10777
Interesting, one guy looks like he has a Multicam top, and the other looks like he has Multicam pants.
Good friends? :-o

View attachment 10777

I don't know who they are but they are not wearing CADPAT.

That is definatly CADPAT.. Look closely and its pretty obvius its a digital camo

It really isn't though. The camo being worn in that photo has a more blotchy pattern/consistency and is not as digital as CADPAT.

EDIT: I'll even throw in a side by side comparison photo. Unknown camo on left, CADPAT photo of mine on right.

comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Rack, do the patches on the uniforms look like they could be Canadian? The weapons and web gear too? A PM is cool if...

It very well could be or not be. All the gear looks right, the amount of hair gel on the due on the right seems like one of our guys. Due to our close working relationship over the last decade or two; a lot of our uniforms are similar to US ones. Our patch locations are the same and we have an assortment of patches now. One of the patches has a hint of red on it but it could be an Afghan flag on the ISAF patches.

In reality they are horrible pics, as they should be and do a good job of hiding their identities.

@Hunter11 like you've been told by an admin in this thread, DO NOT post pics if you are not certain of what they are. This isn't a "cool guy" pic forum. Understand?

@Deacon DO NOT wade in with your opinion if you are not certain it is correct. We have two members of the Canadian military who say you are probably wrong, so you are wrong. We want and demand, facts on this forum, not unsubstantiated opinions. Understand?

@Hunter11 like you've been told by an admin in this thread, DO NOT post pics if you are not certain of what they are. This isn't a "cool guy" pic forum. Understand?

@Deacon DO NOT wade in with your opinion if you are not certain it is correct. We have two members of the Canadian military who say you are probably wrong, so you are wrong. We want and demand, facts on this forum, not unsubstantiated opinions. Understand?
My bad I thought you guys would like to see it

Back