Canadian SOF image compilation.

I was joking actually, hence the smiley. I don't care that much(see below), yes, I care a little, but only a little.

Mee too, and If you will come back to my original post on the previous page, you will see that I was only asking particular user about how he deducted that they are CSOR, nothing more. I didn't ask, If he know what they had for breakfast or If CSOR folks wear pink underwear. And as I wrote already, if I won't receive an answer, it will not ruin my day, and in case I will receive it, it will not make it the best day of my entire life. Hope it's clear.
You Poles are weird.

I just thought it might be CSOR from the camouflage, and kit set up, but I'm just speculating. It's pretty hard to tell from this picture. Either way its no big deal.

Canadian Special Operations Regiment members prepare to conduct a free-fall jump out of a U.S. Air Force C-17 Globemaster III aircraft over Hurlburt Field, Fla., April 28, 2013, during Emerald Warrior 2013.

Canadian Special Operations Regiment members conduct a free-fall jump out of a U.S. Air Force C-17 Globemaster III aircraft over Hurlburt Field, Fla., April 28, 2013, during Emerald Warrior 2013

130425-A-YI554-721
Soldiers from the Canadian Special Operations Regiment and Green Berets from 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) wait as a C-130 from the Royal Air Force reaches the altitude of 12,500 feet to conduct a high altitude low opening parachute jump (HALO) Hurlburt Field, Fl., April. 25, 2013. Special operations members from coalition forces participated in Halo jumps during Exercise Emerald Warrior, Emerald Warrior is an exercise designed to provide irregular training at the tactical and operational levels. The exercise involved all branches of the U.S. military and special operations members from allied countries. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Steven Young)

Canadian-Special-Forces1.jpg

Canadian special operations regiment members call in close-air support from their U.S. Air Force allies during Emerald Warrior 2013 April 26, 2013, at Hurlburt Field, Fla. U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Matt Bruch

Canadian-Special-Forces.jpg

Canadian Special Operations Regiment members conduct a free-fall jump out of a U.S. Air Force C-17 Globemaster III aircraft over Hurlburt Field, Fla., April 28, 2013, during Emerald Warrior 2013. DoD photo

Back