Loud and Clear

Unverified
Hey yall. I'm currently 18 years old. I graduate High School in a few weeks and I'll be shipping off soon after that. My dream is to be apart of an ODA. However, due to the age requirement, I do not qualify for the 18x pipeline. I plan on going in as an 11b with an Airborne contract. Once I graduate, I'll be 19 and 20 soon after. My question is, would I be allowed to drop an SF packet even though I'll be relatively new to the Army?

Hey yall. I'm currently 18 years old. I graduate High School in a few weeks and I'll be shipping off soon after that. My dream is to be apart of an ODA. However, due to the age requirement, I do not qualify for the 18x pipeline. I plan on going in as an 11b with an Airborne contract. Once I graduate, I'll be 19 and 20 soon after. My question is, would I be allowed to drop an SF packet even though I'll be relatively new to the Army?
Please complete your required introduction in the appropriate section of the forum, then “Like” this post and I will unlock this thread.

Please complete your required introduction in the appropriate section of the forum, then “Like” this post and I will unlock this thread.
You dirty dog...trying to boost that like count!🤣🤣🤣

OP- Just focus on getting in the Army and passing OSUT. Then BAC, then not getting kicked out of the Airplane gang...Keep your nose clean and you will get your chance...baby steps

Get an option 40 contract. If you make it, it's a good place to be. You may not even want to leave. If you do decide you still want to go SF, you can drop a selection packet when you're old and mature enough.

Back