Election Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevada is acting like all the ballots are being held at Area 51. Not a single report as of 9:30 p.m. local time.

It's astounding that anyone with a brain would vote for Fetterman, a man, clearly with a cognitive impairment. Goes to show you, fuckers will vote party lines and not for who is a "better candidate". What a joke for our state. Fetterman pandered to the black community and retards fell for his "blue collar look", wearing carhart, fucker has never worked an honest day.

Shapiro. I'm not surprised. Leftists made it sound like abortion was a fucking civil right. I looked at my pocket constitution I carry. Nowhere does it say, abortion is a right in our 10 bill of rights. To be honest, Mastroianno was not great neither.

My dude, that's 100 percent of what politics is.

"The other guy panders, but my candidate is a paragon of working for the people."
Fetterman has brain damage. I get what you’re saying but a better example is needed.

It’s really interesting that Florida has common sense voting laws, very little mail in ballots, tight Election Day (not election month) procedures- and lo and behold, the republicans win by 20 in areas that used to be blue +10 2 years ago.

Meanwhile; terrible dem candidates are squeaking by in areas during the midst of the worst economy, crime and social environment we have ever seen, where the above rules aren’t in place.

Yeah, nothing to see here. I’ll just wait for a new network to explain to me, the dumb voter, how all this is normal and requires no further exploration.

Fetterman has brain damage. I get what you’re saying but a better example is needed.

It’s really interesting that Florida has common sense voting laws, very little mail in ballots, tight Election Day (not election month) procedures- and lo and behold, the republicans win by 20 in areas that used to be blue +10 2 years ago.

Meanwhile; terrible dem candidates are squeaking by in areas during the midst of the worst economy, crime and social environment we have ever seen, where the above rules aren’t in place.

Yeah, nothing to see here. I’ll just wait for a new network to explain to me, the dumb voter, how all this is normal and requires no further exploration.

I think half of the members of our government have some form of mental degradation in the form of dementia/alzheimer's, so I guess he just doesn't move the needle for me have speech issues.

A big thing in Florida with that change has to do with Redistricting. The new map gave weight to a few more districts and made a few more less competitive.

As far as other states, shit gets weird depending on the law with mail in ballots. Some state require ballots be received by election day, but others just require ballots be postmarked by that date. Given that mail-in traditionally leans D, I can see them slightly catching up in those states.
I know states get wide leeway to run elections, but this discrepancy with mail-in dates should probably be standardized.

Maybe it speaks to my bias, but it speaks volumes when I look at this board regardless of political slant and think we are far and away smarter than the average American.

Most of us at least. Some you stand out in a sea full of idiots. Some of you were feet first with the cord around your necks and it shows.

———
Dr. Oz losing to a stroke victim with obvious impairments has me LMAO. Dude lost to an unripe apple. :ROFLMAO:

I think half of the members of our government have some form of mental degradation in the form of dementia/alzheimer's, so I guess he just doesn't move the needle for me have speech issues.

A big thing in Florida with that change has to do with Redistricting. The new map gave weight to a few more districts and made a few more less competitive.

As far as other states, shit gets weird depending on the law with mail in ballots. Some state require ballots be received by election day, but others just require ballots be postmarked by that date. Given that mail-in traditionally leans D, I can see them slightly catching up in those states.
I know states get wide leeway to run elections, but this discrepancy with mail-in dates should probably be standardized.
No, I get it. What you just described (the mail in ballots) simply didn't happen like, 4 years ago. Obama was talking about the corruption and risk of mail in ballots in 2012.

Somehow, Brazil, France, Germany, and 20 other countries can hold elections and produce results in 1 day. Minus what should be a small number of abnsentee/military ballots or thosee that legit cant leave their house to vote in person, mail in balloting shouldn't be a thing. At all.

And all the states that have these rules- say, voting months in advance before you even see the candidates debate- that "leand dem" just also happen to be Dem led, do they not? No one finds that weird?

Weird thing with state ballot issues:

Looks like mushrooms and other psychedelic plants will become legal in colorado, but I can't buy wine/liqour in a grocery store or get it delivered to my house.
Double like for this one. Maryland also has legal mushrooms, just hit the yes button on marijuana too.

At my polling station, they physically printed the ballots on the spot.
Huh? All of this is just goofy.

I don't understand why this is made unnecessarily complicated in some places. It's not as though a new candidate just snuck onto the ballot. These things are decided weeks...months...in advance. Perhaps there's an exception to that somewhere but I don't know where that would be.

Huh? All of this is just goofy.

I don't understand why this is made unnecessarily complicated in some places. It's not as though a new candidate just snuck onto the ballot. These things are decided weeks...months...in advance. Perhaps there's an exception to that somewhere but I don't know where that would be.

Less chance for fraud if the ballot is printed when the person checks in. Makes sense to me rather than having 1000’s of blank ballots for all the people who don’t show up.

I'm from Arizona. Currently PCS'd out to the East Coast. The state called to confirm my address for my mail in ballot. They didn't send it.

So Katie Hobbs, the Democrat Secretary of State running the elections process, who is also running for office as a Democratic, didn't send me my ballot.

#VotingRights or whatever

FML

Let's say the elections are absolutely, 100% on the up-and-up. No fraud, tampering, electronic manipulation, nothing, 100% legit.

You can't tell me the optics aren't dogshit. They are horrible, maybe even worse than 2020. It looks bad, it sounds bad, and if your party is on the losing side doesn't your loss look tainted? I don't give a shit what party/ faction you've sworn your blood oath to, step back for a minute and tell me this doesn't look bad to maybe even horrible.

Regardless of whether your tribe won or not, please stop with the "there's nothing wrong, everything's good" nonsense. It isn't good. Even if everything is legit, it looks bad and needs to be addressed. Shut up with stolen elections and fraud and whatnot. You are fighting a losing battle and the more you complain about your loss the less likely people are willing to address the issue above. Step back and go into conflict resolution mode because this shit needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back