Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

LOL--I have no idea what the above definition is, but my reference was in regard to traditional forms of military command and control, such as OPCON or TACON... BROCON is a non-doctrinal term (similar to RUMINT, or "rumors intelligence") indicating an informal, bro-like relationship between organizations or individuals.

LOL--I have no idea what the above definition is, but my reference was in regard to traditional forms of military command and control, such as OPCON or TACON... BROCON is a non-doctrinal term (similar to RUMINT, or "rumors intelligence") indicating an informal, bro-like relationship between organizations or individuals.
SUUUURE it is. lol

Our country went from "Orange Man Bad" to "Rich Man Bad" pretty quickly.
It's been that way for a while. I remember when my oldest was in Jr. High School and one of his friends made a comment like, "Well, that kid's rich so who cares? They don't like us anyway."

I stopped the car in the parking lot and gave the kids a lecture on what used to be known as Good Old American Ingenuity and how the real American Dream included getting rich. I reminded them that just because someone had money it did not make them a bad person and that if they ever wanted to help others then they better start thinking about solving a problem that might, just might, make them rich.

Little asshole. It's just another form of snobbery.

Our country went from "Orange Man Bad" to "Rich Man Bad" pretty quickly.

We were watching The Bling Ring on Netflix (an okay bit of diversion) and one of the main players in the saga made a comment about how Capitalism made her sick.

In a multi-million dollar home with a baby grand piano in the background.

People are stupid.

We were watching The Bling Ring on Netflix (an okay bit of diversion) and one of the main players in the saga made a comment about how Capitalism made her sick.

In a multi-million dollar home with a baby grand piano in the background.

People are stupid.

You know, Wealthy folks two centuries ago who thought felt slightly guilty for making a lot of money just donated tons of wealth to a college or founded a college. You know, to help others educate themselves and get Wealthy.

Back