Elon Musk Bought 9.2% of Twiter

I wonder if this was the goal all along, create a bunch of turmoil and then expose Twitter and tank its stock? Or was this a legit initial offer?
I am not sure, actually, and at this point, I am too afraid to ask. Kidding, I just don't care.

I hope this leads to the fiery demise of the worst social media app ever invented.

I am not sure, actually, and at this point, I am too afraid to ask. Kidding, I just don't care.

I hope this leads to the fiery demise of the worst social media app ever invented.
I'm with you on the "don't care" what the goal was. But in the early days, before they started censoring the truth, Twitter had it's moments. The play by play during Benghazi was the only real information out there.

I'm with you on the "don't care" what the goal was. But in the early days, before they started censoring the truth, Twitter had it's moments. The play by play during Benghazi was the only real information out there.
Oh I am not bemoaning the usefulness of such a platform, for sure. Quite the opposite.

Twitter (or whatever widget app we use as a worldwide open market of information) is a fantastic tool, philosophically.

But in practice, fuck Twitter. Toxic, terrible influence on society and a blight on what we consider "freedom of speech".

As a non-Twitter user this continues to have no effect on me. However, as a casual observer this whole dumb saga is hilarious to watch
In the absolute circus that is this timeline, I agree. High quality distraction. I also don't have twitter, and I will maintain that I still hope both Twitter and Elon are bankrupted by this deal. Just cause chaos.

Back