EOD Training and Selection Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only doors he's likely to have been kicking in are the ones on the stalls when he makes a head call. AFAIK, he stepped on his dick when he first posted here and hasn't been back since. He's more than likely too intimidated to be coming back here to post, but that's just my SWAG regarding a reason for his absence.

Just so long as he knows that if he does reappear here, and if he lets so much as one pubic hair get out of line then he will find his carcass flayed for the creatures to feast upon his fetid innards, then I personally don't give a running flippety fuck what he does in his own time.

Although, now that I think about it, every single time I hear about someone who BOLO'd BUD/S, SF selection, or the Q, they're always talking about "Oh, I would've made it if it wasn't for a freak injury where I completely wrecked my vagina while rucking 15km at night in the rain." I'm a bit skeptical of people like that. Yes, there are people who do get hurt, but I've only met one person who actually said "I fucked up and did something that I shouldn't have done (remove his ruck sack), so I got tossed for not following directions." He's probably sitting back talking about how he could've been a contender. Fuck him in his ear.

The only doors he's likely to have been kicking in are the ones on the stalls when he makes a head call. AFAIK, he stepped on his dick when he first posted here and hasn't been back since. He's more than likely too intimidated to be coming back here to post, but that's just my SWAG regarding a reason for his absence.

Just so long as he knows that if he does reappear here, and if he lets so much as one pubic hair get out of line then he will find his carcass flayed for the creatures to feast upon his fetid innards, then I personally don't give a running flippety fuck what he does in his own time.

Although, now that I think about it, every single time I hear about someone who BOLO'd BUD/S, SF selection, or the Q, they're always talking about "Oh, I would've made it if it wasn't for a freak injury where I completely wrecked my vagina while rucking 15km at night in the rain." I'm a bit skeptical of people like that. Yes, there are people who do get hurt, but I've only met one person who actually said "I fucked up and did something that I shouldn't have done (remove his ruck sack), so I got tossed for not following directions." He's probably sitting back talking about how he could've been a contender. Fuck him in his ear.
Hey, vaginitis is a serious issue at these selection pipelines! Sometimes it's just a little sand and it washes right out, other times, not so much. I speak from experience. :D
Who wants to take bets on this guy being a my-litttle-brony watcher?

Oh, by the way, this kid's FB profile lists his occupation as "Professional door-kicker" at United States Navy.

Discuss.

I know I shouldn't notice or care because this is just a wannabe kid, but shit like this pisses me off.
Kicking in doors is lame anyway, explosive breaching is where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back