Feds

This is the fucking best thing ever! I'd be standing in the door way, laughing, "told you fucker"!

Fuckers deserve everything they get.
Lol, yep. Especially when you act like an asshole on a power trip. Even in Iraq when we were armed to the teeth, we didn't fuck around with civvies without a good reason. Given the ATF's and other Fed agencies reputation, regarding Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc, it's a wonder they even get public funding.

The entire video. Lol. Fuck that ATF guy.
Yep! :ROFLMAO:

The guy screaming, "My wife is pregnant! My wife is pregnant!", always get's me. (My google fu sucks, but the full video has him screaming that.)

This is the fucking best thing ever! I'd be standing in the door way, laughing, "told you fucker"!

Fuckers deserve everything they get.

That was awesome in every sense of the word. I know people have problems with the feds, but EVERONE (including other feds) hates the ATF lol.

This reminds me of an event about 20 years ago when I was a tac med on a local tactical team. We got a hot tip that a major drug buy was going to happen. We bust in, no drugs but some booger eaters with a lot of guns. Also other people there (state and feds), taking down same said booger eaters. Turns out that the other booger eaters called an anonymous tip on their rivals, and none of the LE agencies deconflicted the event, and some of the people there were UCs. It was a magnanimous clusterfuck of the most epic proportion, and just funnier than hell, watching our SWAT 'take down' nasty-looking people who were, in fact, state and fed LEOs, while some legit bad guys were claiming they had been set up.

So yeah, someone coming to my door claiming to be a cop, and they don't have the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket (i.e., warrant), I am calling 911 and claiming that there are armed men outside my house.

I've never been a huge Trump fan but was reminded today that:

* Hunter Biden's laptop was shown to be real

* We still don't know who leaked the SCOTUS memos

* Ghislaine Maxwell's list is still a mystery

* Hillary Clinton knowingly destroyed her server

But, fuck it, the FBI is going to continue a witch hunt against a former President because...politics.

To protect unauthorized access of TSSCI you're authorized lethal force. If he had TSSCI, that's audacious. I doubt he has that but who knows.

People are like, "wah wah it's so boring why is it classified" but what they don't understand is, it's not boring to some people.

If he did not properly sanitize the "Declassified" documents and then did not do the follow up procedures after sanitizing he can be fucked.

Re: POTUS is the "ultimate Declassification authority- cool, still has to do stuff and things after declassifying or it's just unauthorized intelligence dissemination from a high level.

When the media roasted Trump for holding up an exhibit with a sharpie marker redaction, the media pontificating looked stupid. Sharpie marker is authorized.

If USG didn't raid Hilary, if they didn't throw Snowden in prison, if they didn't do shit about Manning or that loser Reality Winner, if they lost a a very very very very expensive "piece of equipment" at least twice and still haven't done shit, literally- haven't done shit - the answer to this nonsense is, it's all stupid. Who cares. Let good people lose their jobs. Natural consequence makes it hard to care.

There's many useful tasks and at first blush it certainly doesn't seem like Mar De Lago matters.

We'll see what happens.

*FAS 2007 paper references "lost en route" system where only 3 existed in the world- as one example

Back