Feds

The Newsweek report wrongly gives the impression—at least initially—that this “secret undercover army” is some single organized entity; when in fact it’s many entities from numerous agencies and departments, civilian and military, whose activities and interests overlap in a number of instances and circumstances. Rather than nefarious conspiracy, joint activity among clandestine operating forces is common, as are shared methods and resources.

“Secret Army” bullshit aside, it’s a good article about innovations in spycraft and signature reduction with some tantalizing hints from unnamed sources who should probably not be talking to Newsweek.
Tinfoil hat on ;-).

Given the weaponization of the FBI, DOJ, Feds, swamp, etc... one can only wonder how these groups have been active at home in the past couple years. Given the scale/capabilities of these groups and the woke mind virus that plagues our govt, you do understand why normies are skeevy on this sort of thing.

You are without a doubt the most homophobic, tinfoil hat wearing, paranoid dude I have ever encountered on the internet. And that’s saying a lot.

Alex Jones Wtf GIF by Chubbiverse

;-)

Sarcasm

So... does this mean all other kinds of butt sex, is fair game?
Meridian Smirnoff spoke of the normalization of anal intercourse in his work “Everyone I Do Not Like is a Useful Idiot.” It is a tool by globalists used to decrease populations of good Christian nations.

It blows my mind that everyone else has been infected by a mind virus of wokeness. The Deep state Army has pushed the woke anal intercourse through schools and the swamp. One day you sheeple will awaken to the woke blue pill useful idiots vs those red pilled useless idiots such as myself.

ETA- that was painful to type. 5 seconds trying to be Rabbit kid is painful. I almost feel bad for him, it must be hell actually having a special brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meridian Smirnoff spoke of the normalization of anal intercourse in his work “Everyone I Do Not Like is a Useful Idiot.” It is a fool by globalists you decreases populations of good Christian nations.

It blows my mind that everyone else has been infected by a mind virus of wokeness. The Deep state Army has pushed the woke anal intercourse through schools and the swamp. One day you sheeple will awaken to the woke blue pill useful idiots vs those red pulled useless idiots such as myself.

ETA- that was painful to type. 5 seconds trying to be Rabbit kid is painful. I almost feel bad for him, it must be hell actually having a special brain.
Zhat is awesome Komrade! Zhank you. Don't forget to mention zhe "Feds" protecting zhe Hunter Biden crime family. Zhe pedophile laptop from hell and zhe growing commissariat activity of zhe federal govt.

:D

You are without a doubt the most homophobic, tinfoil hat wearing, paranoid dude I have ever encountered on the internet. And that’s saying a lot.

Yeah…But he’s our homophobic, tinfoil hat wearing, paranoid dude…at least he’s not a Satan-worshipping sex maniac SEAL wannabe.

Yeah…But he’s our homophobic, tinfoil hat wearing, paranoid dude…at least he’s not a Satan-worshipping sex maniac SEAL wannabe.
Whoa whoa whoa... if a gal is young Michelle Pfeiffer hot I can make some moral adjustments.

Too bed all the Fed honeypots look like they've splashed Kool-Aid on their hair, have been swimming in a tub of Ben and Jerry's, or a combination of both. :(

Whoa whoa whoa... if a gal is young Michelle Pfeiffer hot I can make some moral adjustments.

Too bed all the Fed honeypots look like they've splashed Kool-Aid on their hair, have been swimming in a tub of Ben and Jerry's, or a combination of both. :(

Not all honeypots can look like your dream woman, Fortune Feimster. To bad for you, she gets more ladies than you.

Reel It In Mindy Kaling GIF by HULU

Not all honeypots can look like your dream woman, Fortune Feimster. To bad for you, she gets more ladies than you.

Reel It In Mindy Kaling GIF by HULU
Ouch! I thought Canukistani's were supposed to be nice. I'mma have to reconsider my trading guns for Candian maple syrup & poutine business plan now. ;-)

bunny GIF

I forgot what a good amount of shaming happens in the threads now, and let me tell you, I am here for it and that's not a joke. The nasty side effect of people being dumb in public without repercussion has led to a lot more people being dumb in public. I am glad to see shitty ideas openly mocked.

"Mockery is a powerful tool, and it works well." - Some Russian dude that pseudointellectuals simp for.

On to the topic at hand- here are a list of things we still do not have answers on:
  • The Largest Mass Shooting in America's History (Vegas)
  • A single federal prosecution for 100 days of Portland riots, burning federal buildings, literally killing people
  • Why Antifa is allowed to operate as a domestic terror organization with impunity after years and $2B worth of national damage
  • Hunter Biden's laptop
  • Why individual American Citizens were labeled as "domestic terrorists" and surveilled by federal agencies over school board meetings
  • Why the FBI raided President Trump's home
  • Where the charges are for the guy that tried to kill a supreme court justice after the left BEGGED for violence (Incitement?)
  • Why are Jan 6 rioters being held in solitary confinement on misdemeanors

Here is what we *do* know

As always- if you think the federal government (at least as we know it right this second) is here to protect you or your freedoms, I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

A single federal prosecution for 100 days of Portland riots, burning federal buildings, literally killing people
Looks like most of them took plea deals and had charges deferred for community service.
Most Portland riot suspects won't be prosecuted, US attorney reveals

I can only find one dude actually serving jail time, and he was on video committing arson.
Portland Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Arson During Protest at Multnomah County Justice Center

Why Antifa is allowed to operate as a domestic terror organization with impunity after years and $2B worth of national damage

The 1st amendment. I remember seeing this pop up back when Trump wanted to designate them as such. Membership in terrorist organizations is not illegal, only actions that already rise to the level of criminality is.

It's why the KKK/(your pick of terror org) can parade around and do all the talking they want, but it isn't illegal until they take action.

I tend to support the idea of being against the government being able to go after domestic groups, because who decides what a "terrorist" is?

We've already had posts on here about how the DOD has labeled lots of vet-associated groups as "extremists"; you wanna let the government pick who the terrorists are?

Where the charges are for the guy that tried to kill a supreme court justice after the left BEGGED for violence (Incitement?)
His case is in process as far as I can tell. Seems he should be in/just passed pretrial.

Man pleads not guilty to attempting to kill Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Why are Jan 6 rioters being held in solitary confinement on misdemeanors
They're being held in a separate wing of the prison "For their safety", allegedly.
The January Sixers Have Their Own Unit at the DC Jail. Here’s What Life Is Like Inside. - Washingtonian

I don't work at the D.C. prison, so I can't say whether that's a legit security concern or not. I can say that the situation described in the article isn't "solitary confinement", it's single celled housing; I know it sounds like semantics, but there's a legit difference between the two . What is done at the ADMAX down in Florence (single cell, no rec/communication with others, very limited programing in groups) is what people think of when they think solitary.
These guys are still allowed to communicate and spend time with each other, albeit limited amounts compared to an open yard.
They should also probably have bonded out if it's misdemeanors, but I can't find good reasons for why not.

I don't want that to come across like I'm condoning their overall conditions/detention, because I'm not. I just don't think they're all that unique in how they are being treated compared to regular inmates/people awaiting charges.

The other ones will either never have answers (Vegas) or have "answers only in the reader's political flavor" (Biden, Trump raid, etc)

Back