Feds

Wasn’t sure where else this should go:

Exclusive: British intel caught FBI spy chief secretly meeting a Russian in London

What a colossal fuck up.

"What the fuck was he thinking?" said a fourth source, who said they had reason to believe that the meeting "apparently did occur," but declined to confirm it. Years of experience running counterintelligence, the fourth source said, should have clued in McGonigal to the possibility that the London encounter would attract notice.

That probably sums up everyone's thoughts when they first heard this story.

Fqk6o5EWYAA0pLI

I can't like that post.

Over 100,000 warrantless searches, which they openly admit to, and call being in 'better compliance' is flatly admitting to doing wrong. And they are congratulating themselves for starting to sometimes be fully in compliance.

I want to use that as my defense from now on...guys, two parachutes failed to open due to my non-compliance of standards, but it's cool; I used to have 20 fail to open.

You're either in compliance or you're not, and you don't get points for failure.

I know Epstein was well known, however failing to comment on it drives speculation even further.

New Jeffrey Epstein docs reveal pedophile met with CIA chief, former White House counsel — after his child sex crime conviction

100% agree. Also, at this point nothing surprises me about Epstein and how deep his ties run.

Like I told my wife months ago. The notion of ordering a kid to be shipped to you via furniture box is absurd, but the notion of calling Epstein or a cutout to have one meeting certain characteristics taken to an island...not so much.

Honestly, and I know this will offend some because "their guy" is "innocent" but anyone associated with Epstein who says they didn't know or weren't a client is closer to a lie than the truth.

Back