Feds

Same, which is why I will actively campaign against John Cornyn if he runs again.

On the Senate side I'm a bit of a party line guy. John has not voted for enough of the things I want. But I'm pretty afraid of losing that slot. I'm also in a blue district in Dallas (but moving back to PHX).

Somehow we ended up with Mark Kelly in Arizona even though he was a bought and paid for Chinese shill. That used his wife Gabby Giffords (gunshot victim) as a prop to get elected. I think Martha McSally spent to much time in the heavy red districts that were locked up and not enough time in PHX to drive her message. And then you had the McCain family actively aligning with the democrats because Orange man bad. But not Megan is seeing how dumb that was. I wish her mother would shut her mouth too.

On the Senate side I'm a bit of a party line guy. John has not voted for enough of the things I want. But I'm pretty afraid of losing that slot. I'm also in a blue district in Dallas (but moving back to PHX).

Somehow we ended up with Mark Kelly in Arizona even though he was a bought and paid for Chinese shill. That used his wife Gabby Giffords (gunshot victim) as a prop to get elected. I think Martha McSally spent to much time in the heavy red districts that were locked up and not enough time in PHX to drive her message. And then you had the McCain family actively aligning with the democrats because Orange man bad. But not Megan is seeing how dumb that was. I wish her mother would shut her mouth too.
John Cornyn gun control act of 2022.
Never forget.
Never forgive.

I have Baylor Football Star Colin Alred as my representative who is trying to take down Cruz. This dude just votes party line Ds and against shit that helps vets. Unfortunately by the time that election hits I'm back in AZ. Where I will vote R or for Sinema, Sinema as a Democrat winning election was hard to follow. But then she started voting mostly with my views. Which made her an outcast to the national party and she's an Independent wonder if she'll run though. Otherwise...swallow deep. Kari Lake let's go!

We talk a lot of shit about Millennials and our society, but not nearly enough time is spent on the effects of octogenarians running the country.
If you're past the age where you're required to take periodic vision and road tests to continue driving a vehicle, you sure as hell should be required to routinely retest your fitness to continue driving a nation before you crash that too.

If you're past the age where you're required to take periodic vision and road tests to continue driving a vehicle, you sure as hell should be required to routinely retest your fitness to continue driving a nation before you crash that too.

We need a leader like a JFK without all the fucked-up JFK bedroom baggage, somebody young, well-educated, dynamic and with vision.

Last edited:
Depending upon his job and how it was coded, there could be an annual firearms requirement. Not knowing how he died, this could have been no more than a dumbass accident the military sees time and time again.

The USPS has postal inspectors who are armed. You think those guys are getting into a gunfight? Without details, I'm not sweating an armed IRS agent.

The term is misleading. When one hears 'IRS AGENT', one thinks tax man...the guy who may review your taxes and audit you. Those guys don't have guns. They aren't LEOs.

IRS Criminal Investigations has Special Agents, the same kind all the other alphabet agencies have. They are all classed as 1811 Criminal Investigators, which is the same job class the FBI/Secret Service/USMS etc. fall into. While many have accounting backgrounds, they are sworn LEOs. They have always carried guns for as long as I've had interactions with them.

They investigate violations of the tax laws, but trust me--an IRS CI Special Agent isn't knocking on PoliceMedic's door because he accidentally claimed a deduction he wasn't entitled to.

These are some of the cases they get involved in:

Former FBI special agent sentenced to 6 years in prison for accepting bribes paid by attorney linked to organized crime figure | Internal Revenue Service

Syracuse man sentenced for possessing fentanyl for distribution and for possessing firearms | Internal Revenue Service

Same/same with US Postal Inspectors; you'd be amazed how many investigations touch the mail system or the tax laws.

As I recall, Al Capone went down for fucking around with taxes.

The term is misleading. When one hears 'IRS AGENT', one thinks tax man...the guy who may review your taxes and audit you. Those guys don't have guns. They aren't LEOs.

IRS Criminal Investigations has Special Agents, the same kind all the other alphabet agencies have. They are all classed as 1811 Criminal Investigators, which is the same job class the FBI/Secret Service/USMS etc. fall into. While many have accounting backgrounds, they are sworn LEOs. They have always carried guns for as long as I've had interactions with them.

They investigate violations of the tax laws, but trust me--an IRS CI Special Agent isn't knocking on PoliceMedic's door because he accidentally claimed a deduction he wasn't entitled to.

Former FBI special agent sentenced to 6 years in prison for accepting bribes paid by attorney linked to organized crime figure | Internal Revenue Service

Syracuse man sentenced for possessing fentanyl for distribution and for possessing firearms | Internal Revenue Service

Same/same with US Postal Inspectors; you'd be amazed how many investigations touch the mail system or the tax laws.

Great info.

Just outta curiosity, has leadership changed within the IRS? Cause a while ago there were some pretty blatant abuses of power stemming from individuals in the IRS targeting conservative groups.

Considering how our intelligence apparatus has become rather corrupt and political motivated, many Americans are skeevy of these groups within the govt.

Just outta curiosity, has leadership changed within the IRS? Cause a while ago there were some pretty blatant abuses of power stemming from individuals in the IRS targeting conservative groups.

Considering how our intelligence apparatus has become rather corrupt and political motivated, many Americans are skeevy of these groups within the govt.
Unfortunately, I think just about every US institution has been captured by the left and weaponized against the right.

Unfortunately, I think just about every US institution has been captured by the left and weaponized against the right.
God, I hope not. Cause if every institution is captured and weaponized then the rule of law won't mean anything. Having two tiers of justice is what either sets off a revolt or is the herald of a fractured and dystopian society.

Back