Feds

Merrick Garland, probably the biggest traitor to this country after of our time after Byron has stated you are a terrorist for criticizing the weaponization of the DOJ. Sadly, we will not see him rotting in a cell for his crimes.
I'm not a Mitch McConnell fan, but preventing Garland from getting a seat on the Supreme Court was a great move.

I'm not a Mitch McConnell fan, but preventing Garland from getting a seat on the Supreme Court was a great move.

Garland's resume looked as good as it could be for a Democrat judge that wouldn't grab your guns...I thought he was a good pick at the time. Well, clearly I was wrong and Mitch was right, even if it wasn't about Garland because it is very clear that Garland is one of the worst AGs we've ever had and a wholly corruptible establishment politician that is a member of lizard people.

While this article was published in 2017, most of the folks in power then are still in power now with few exceptions (John McCain being an obvious one). The pharmacist at the center of this piece took great care to not divulge any identifying information belonging to the patients, but it is certainly off-putting to consider the fact that the number of patients who were prescribed Aricept or something similar is likely greater than one. Given that it's been six years since this was first published, it's likely the number of elected officials undergoing this treatment regimen has only increased.

Make of that what you will.

Dianne Feinstein out here making Biden look competent.

We're beyond octogenarian here. She's 90!

Her, McConnell, Sanders, Biden...they all need to go. They simply don't have the faculties for the job anymore. They have non-elected cretins whispering shit in their ears. It's pathetic. It's elder abuse.

We're beyond octogenarian here. She's 90!

Her, McConnell, Sanders, Biden...they all need to go. They simply don't have the faculties for the job anymore. They have non-elected cretins whispering shit in their ears. It's pathetic. It's elder abuse.
Pelosi is 83 and the city she reps is a dumpster fire. Yet, she'll go down in history as a great leader and female role model. At least she's not SOH anymore, but I bet she is still whispering in Hakeem's ear regularly.

Dianne Feinstein out here making Biden look competent.

C'mon man...
...seriously?
THAT made Biden look competent?
...bro, you're better than this.

An old bag of smashed assholes doesn't make another old bag of smashed assholes look good just because one old bag is made out of a slightly different type of damp paper.

Pelosi is 83 and the city she reps is a dumpster fire. Yet, she'll go down in history as a great leader and female role model. At least she's not SOH anymore, but I bet she is still whispering in Hakeem's ear regularly.

I'm going to step out of my comfort zone on this one...

Pelosi is ABSOLUTELY a great leader. Stay with me on this one - I've got a point to make.

Nancy Pelosi has ass fucked her constituents 11 ways past Sunday. Her husband covorts with male prostitutes and uses her insider trading information to enrich the family. They make better choices on their financial investments than most Fortune-500 stock traders and they do it above and beyond reproach from their peers.

She was the Speaker of the House that had the GIANT balls to say, "pass this mother fucking crony capitalism style soul crushing health care bill - do it now - don't fucking read it - read this fucking behemoth later or don't read it all all - who fucking cares - just pass it - we are going to do the shit anyway so sign it, SIGN IT, SIGN IT, SIGN IT, SIGN THIS MOTHER FUCKER, SIGN THIS MOTHER FUCKER NOW, SIGN THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT NOW"
...and everyone signed the shit out of it

She literally told the President of the United States of America that he wasn't really in charge - she was - and then she stomped ALL OVER his time in office as she went about the business of disrespecting EVERYTHING that he did. Then she stared down a band of angry activist bitches that tried to usurp her power and made sure everyone knew that even though she was older than the pyramids, she was the fucking Alpha Male in the House of Representatives...
...and she was right because the republicans sure don't seem to have anyone that can hold a candle to her dry crusty crooked ass.

Oh, and then she said, hey - lets fire the president - because I don't like him. Wait, lets fire the president for shit that Joe did while he was the VP - because that will be HILARIOUS.
She even managed to get some republicans to help her.
Then she shit on the US constitution a little more - just to make sure we all knew she was a fucking boss. Then she manipulated the system to make the Janauary 6 election protests look like the worst assault on the free world since the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor...
...and She got some republicans to help her do THAT too...
...and then said fuck it, lets try to fire the president again. AND GOT EVEN MORE REPUBLICANS TO HELP HER THE SECOND TIME.

If I was a leftist Marxist fascist that hated Americans that use words like patriotism and liberty and I had a daughter with lime green hair, a pierced septum, a degree in gender studies, and a live-in girlfriend that only ate tofu and fucking bean sprouts - I would want her to grow up to be JUST like Nancy Mother Fucking Pelosi. That broad ruled the House with an iron fucking fist and took no shit from anyone and not a single person in the mainstream media will EVER accuse her of any type of wrong doing.

THAT my friend - is the mark of someone that has the full support of their troops.
The fact that she is an evil Sith Lord is the topic of a completely different conversation.

You dont have to be a New York Yankees fan - but there is no denying that they have 27 World Series Titles. More than TWICE as many as the team in second place all time.
Nancy Pelosi is the New York Yankees of crooked and powerful politicians.

Last edited:
Old people voting for old people is part of the problem. The turtle won his primary last time because "I'm a Republican" (same for Democrats) people keep voting for incumbents without looking at their voting records.

I would love to mic-up a freshman rep and record the "welcome to the club talks". I know you campaigned on this, but this is how you will vote comments would be gold.

Old people voting for old people is part of the problem. The turtle won his primary last time because "I'm a Republican" (same for Democrats) people keep voting for incumbents without looking at their voting records.

I would love to mic-up a freshman rep and record the "welcome to the club talks". I know you campaigned on this, but this is how you will vote comments would be gold.
Not exactly what you’re describing, but Rep. Jeff Jackson from NC runs an instagram page that discusses things like this. He has some really insightful takes on current events.

Back