Female Farc commander tried in US

Polar Bear

They call me Mr Sunshine
Verified Military
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6246641.stm
Female Farc commander tried in US

_42224132_farc_ap203bo.jpg
Farc is Colombia's largest rebel group with about 16,000 fighters

The trial of a former Colombian guerrilla commander extradited to the United States has begun in Washington.
Nayibe Rojas - better known by her alias, Sonia - is accused of smuggling hundreds of tonnes of cocaine into the US. She denies the charges.
Ms Rojas was a leading member of the left-wing rebel group, Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (Farc).
Her trial is part of US efforts to weaken the group, which gets much of its funding through the drugs trade.
Ms Rojas, 39, was deported in March 2005, following her capture in southern Colombia.
The BBC's Jeremy McDermott, in Colombia, says US prosecutors are not only hoping to convict her as a drugs trafficker, but to paint the Farc as now nothing more than a drugs cartel.
The trial is being held in the same courtroom where another Farc commander, Rocardo Palmera, was tried last year.
He was accused of plotting to kidnap three US citizens after their plane crashed in Colombia.
A mistrial was declared in November after jurors failed to reach a unanimous verdict. The US last year announced drug indictments against 50 Farc leaders - none of whom have so far been captured. Farc is the largest rebel group in Colombia. It has been fighting the government for more than four decades.

What's this babe look like? I've seen some hot FARC women in the press.

Ick, forget it. Send her back to the jungle.
_40911911_050310sonias203i.jpg

I saw some national geographic article which had an article on the FARC and had some pictures of a base camp. There were a couple hot ass chicks in panties and white tee shirts soaking each other down in a kiddie pool. I almost signed up.

and there's the count!

14 minutes till the 'yea but is she hot' thing came up.

I love you guys :D

I dont think she's hot though, it was a joke. You may reset your clock ;)

the count was just for when the question would be broached

....I remember you guys looking at a bunch of pics of chearleaders....and some were bitchin that they had too much muscle tone, too much muscle, too broad shoulders etc.

;)

Back