For those wanting to put on Mass/Bulk

Coyote

Verified Military
Verified Military
I've never been a huge guy, always have been a lean with a ridiculous metabolism. I bought a mass gainer called Mutant Mass and have been using it since December. I've put on 12lbs of good mass in the past 2 months from it (while eating huge meals) and have had incredible results in the gym. In addition to 3 huge meals a day I have 4 scoops of MM which totals extra 1060 calories a day - 2 after breakfast and 2 post workout. The only con is that you get pretty bad gas for the first couple of weeks, other than that this stuff is amazing (mixes easy and tastes GOOD). I bought a plus size 7.7kg bag for about $90.00.

All in all I HIGHLY recommend this product for anyone who wants to put on mass quick or has trouble putting on mass in general.

If you're interested/want more info, here's a link...
http://www.popeyescanada.com/inf_mutant_mass.php

View attachment 10195

Be very careful - it's extremely protein and fat dense, with way too much sodium and potassium - and the carb load is high too, mostly sugars.... you are looking at liver and kidney issues if you use this stuff for more than a week or two at a time without a 3-6 week break.

It's your body, but if you use this stuff, throw your car keys in the lake and run everywhere, and also remember as you use this stuff, most of your gain is going to be water due to the excess electrolytes, another huge liver and kidney strain.

Get a complete blood chemistry done after using this product, you'll be surprised what it's actually doing to you.

Everything

Appreciate the insight. I dedicate 2 days of the week strictly to cardio, and the plus side of being away at school is I don't have a vehicle with me so I literally walk everywhere. I'm actually 1/4 done the bag, so when I finish it off I'll definitely consider getting a blood chemistry done.

Back