Former Marine Kills Scumbag

Symantics I know, but it is "former Marine"...not "Ex-Marine"...I just f'ing hate when the media gets that wrong.

The Lawyer on the second link made me want to gouge my eyes out, as did the reporter in the first link.

Felon with a gun= felony (not mentioned).
Maybe he only wanted to steal stuff, that's a misdemeanor (ignoring the felon with a gun thing), and essentially saying you can't stop someone from stealing from you.

Too bad he didn't shoot the female in the car while he was at it. (just kidding (maybe).

Hopefully both females learned a lesson, but I doubt the one with warrants learned the correct lesson.

The Marine involved is an outstanding guy, in college, working part time and has his shit together. I've gone shooting with him, rifle and pistol, he is safe, conscientious and a good shot. If the perp was just trying to grab stuff out of the truck, he would have been out without a fuss when confronted (well out like his ass was on fire). Notice the placement of the engine block shots... the vehicle was moving towards him at a pretty good speed.... wouldn't that be the initial assault with a 2000 lb missile? Then the perp draws a gun...

Say your prayers the friggin media doesn't try this and that there is not a huge liberal influence on the prosecutor's office/PD to charge. This Marine was protecting his family and property from 2 previously convicted individuals.... in a stolen friggin car that they used as a weapon, and the male was armed and firing.

@x SF med ... I noticed the same thing (about the engine shots) ... it is pretty obvious that he attempted to first "stop" the threat, and then escolated when that strategy failed. It would seem to most reasonable people that he absolutely was right in his actions. In fact, showed a discipline that most would not.

The Marine involved is an outstanding guy, in college, working part time and has his shit together. I've gone shooting with him, rifle and pistol, he is safe, conscientious and a good shot. If the perp was just trying to grab stuff out of the truck, he would have been out without a fuss when confronted (well out like his ass was on fire). Notice the placement of the engine block shots... the vehicle was moving towards him at a pretty good speed.... wouldn't that be the initial assault with a 2000 lb missile? Then the perp draws a gun...

Say your prayers the friggin media doesn't try this and that there is not a huge liberal influence on the prosecutor's office/PD to charge. This Marine was protecting his family and property from 2 previously convicted individuals.... in a stolen friggin car that they used as a weapon, and the male was armed and firing.

Thinking good thoughts for your friend. Hopefully the legal system won't end up being pressured into trying him due to public outcry ala George Zimmerman. Glad he and his aunt are OK due to his quick thinking and accurate shooting.

Thinking good thoughts for your friend. Hopefully the legal system won't end up being pressured into trying him due to public outcry ala George Zimmerman. Glad he and his aunt are OK due to his quick thinking and accurate shooting.

2 white guys... one a decorated combat Marine... the libtards here will have a field day.

Well done' Marine; & good on ya! I am hoping that in pushing someone to safety, then opening defensive fire, the DA's office will see this case for what it really is. In my mind, this is more solid than the Zimmerman case.

Good thing he had more than 7 rounds in there.

You are right, Dame. Good reason to carry some extra mags along, full mags that is. I carry two Glock Extended mags.

Back