Get Your Tickets To Hear "The Operator" Speak (or not)

From the article:

For someone who thinks military parades are third world bullshit, well...he's kinda been a one-man military parade ever since he pulled the Rob Riggle act.

It's been on my mind that this is not going to end well for him.

^that was a pretty astute statement.

Last edited:
^that was a pretty astute statement.

It is an astute statement. Military parades are third world or Communist public dog & pony bullshit...and a Trump military parade would make POTUS look like a tinhorn dictator...but it loses credibility coming from someone who's been flaunting their own military record publicly for large amounts of money and the adulation fame brings.

It is an astute statement. Military parades are third world or Communist public dog & pony bullshit...and a Trump military parade would make POTUS look like a tinhorn dictator...but it loses credibility coming from someone who's been flaunting their own military record publicly for large amounts of money and the adulation fame brings.

Just to make it clear, the part I thought was astute was your observation, not his parade commentary. I edited my original post for clarity.

Disagree, France and Briton both have large scale parades and I hardly view them as 3rd world or Communist.

Disagree, France and Briton both have large scale parades and I hardly view them as 3rd world or Communist.

Understood, and we've had them too. After the Civil War, both World Wars...and I believe after Desert Storm. But they were more to honor the troops rather than show off our hardware...and not incessantly like the Soviets and Mao, with their display of tanks and ICBMs on tractor trailers.

My Dad used to joke that in the Soviet parades the ICBM trucks at the front would keep going around the block to join the back end so it looked like they had a lot more. He may have been right.

Last edited:
Understood, and we've had them too. After the Civil War, both World Wars...and I believe after Desert Storm. But they were more to honor the troops rather than show off our hardware...and not incessantly like the Soviets and Mao, with their display of tanks and ICBMs on tractor trailers.

My Dad used to joke that in the Soviet parades the ICBM trucks at the front would keep going around the block to join the back end so it looked like they had a lot more. He may have been right.

New North Korea missiles 'fake'

Close.

This guy just cannot stand not being in the news....

Navy SEAL who killed Bin Laden says pictures of corpse are fake, real ones should be released

The Navy SEAL who is said to have killed Osama bin Laden claims images showing the corpse of the Al-Qaeda chief are fake and that the real ones should be made public.

Robert O’Neill made the claim in an interview with the newspaper El Mundo about his role in the tracking down of the world’s most-wanted man in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 11, 2011.

As he was promoting the Spanish-language version of his book, titled The Operator, he said that after he shot bin Laden, the Islamist leader’s head was split in two and that the images of his corpse that were released were not genuine.

This guy just cannot stand not being in the news....

Navy SEAL who killed Bin Laden says pictures of corpse are fake, real ones should be released

The Navy SEAL who is said to have killed Osama bin Laden claims images showing the corpse of the Al-Qaeda chief are fake and that the real ones should be made public.

Robert O’Neill made the claim in an interview with the newspaper El Mundo about his role in the tracking down of the world’s most-wanted man in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 11, 2011.

As he was promoting the Spanish-language version of his book, titled The Operator, he said that after he shot bin Laden, the Islamist leader’s head was split in two and that the images of his corpse that were released were not genuine.

Interesting. I was unaware that any official pictures of the corpse were ever "released." There will always be fake, photo shopped pictures on the internet. I don't have a problem with official photos being released because there are still people claiming its all a conspiracy. Even so, some will still question whether it happened.

He's sat on this for how long? Oh, he's out promoting a translation of his book, what better way to get back in the news A) after the plane incident and B) while pimping your Trident in another language?

Back