Have we been fighting the wrong wars? Our domestic enemies grow stronger

Rapid

UKSOF
Verified SOF
Let me just preface this by saying that if you've never watched the video linked below, and you're interested in what's going on in the world right now, it should be mandatory viewing. There's also a longer version out there, but this one is fine.

My gripe is that we seem to have all been fighting wars thousands of miles abroad, when the real threat to Western countries, Western ideals, freedom of speech, even freedom of opinion, etc, was fostered from within our very own countries over the past few decades. Domestic enemies are consolidating more and more power. Our media, our corporations, our schools, etc, are all intoxicated by a "progressive" philosophy fuelled by what I can only describe as "Western guilt". The fact that this correlates with our countries becoming far more gynocentric is no coincidence, but that's a whole other subject. Weak men lead to even weaker societies.

In this clown world, it is politically acceptable (if we go by the current Overton Window) for every media apparatus to openly advocate for:

1) Instantly throwing the police under the bus, if they hurt or kill a 'minority'
Regardless of whether the use of force was justified or not. Refer to the Rayshard Brooks shooting as a recent example. Notice how there's never the same outrage in genuine cases of police brutality where the victim is white (Tony Timpa). It just doesn't generate enough outrage and there's no angle to sensationalise it, because white people have been conditioned to believe that they are privileged and that they are oppressors, not victims.

2) Dismantling the justice system (defunding the police, getting rid of the courts)
The absolute mongoloids loitering in the CHAZ/CHOP in Seattle are a perfect example. Their ideals are a pipe dream (as evidenced by the fact that the CHOP is now being closed down, following multiple murders, rapes, etc), but the scary thing is these people will never learn and will continue pushing for more of this.

3) Tearing down history
First come the statues, then come the books. Though the scarier thing is how easy it is for people to be fired these days for having the "wrong" opinion (as dictated by mainstream media) on this or any other topic related to the culture war. Give it enough time, and I'm sure you'll see that they'll even find a way to make supporting the constitution a 'regressive ideology that needs abolishing'. Another decade or two, maybe.

4) Generating support for looters and rioters
The media does its damn best to portray these people as "peaceful protesters"; same goes with terrorists, who are always just victims, people with "mental health issues", "isolated cases", etc. Unless they're a white supremacist, in which case the tune suddenly changes to blaming their actions on 'a massive systemic problem' that all white people are responsible for. Now -- coming back to the recent disorder we've seen around the world -- it's true that the majority of protesters are peaceful (though completely misguided), but it's borderline treasonous to actively cover up the fact that there are very dangerous elements within their ranks, too.

It's no coincidence that these events always seem to pop off simultaneously around multiple Western countries, just like clockwork. Even in countries like the UK, where I guarantee you there is zero fucking "systemic problem" with police brutality or racism. Please do note how these movements largely occur in affluent Western countries though. Rarely in the countries where there's actual systemic racism. Funny that. Organisations such as Antifi and BLM are funded to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. All things considered though, useful idiots are pretty cheap and effective compared to other means of destabilising countries, which could run into the billions and billions of dollars.

We know that these 'identity politics' movements aren't organic, so the question is who profits from their results? Russia? China? Maybe politically, but ask yourself who really profits from it, financially. The money leads back to the people who own the banks and the mega, multinational corporations. Moving on to just a theory of mine -- take a look at major recessions, depressions, financial bubble bursts, etc on a timeline. I think this is all just the latest link in a very long chain (going back a good couple hundred years at least) which involves key financial players crashing world economies before buying up everything they didn't already own for dirt cheap. Every time this has happened, they've been able to consolidate their power, recover, and become bigger and stronger, with less competitors. People have always bailed out banks and corporations which are "too big to fail", but it never really happens the other way round in times of need.

Western citizens have been putting their lives on the line for their countries, fighting other people's wars abroad, when jack shit has been done by their governments to fight the culture wars back home. And why would our governments do that, when they've all been bought out, influenced and lobbied to hell and back by the same people causing the problems. My fear is that we're losing our nations in front of our very own eyes, and soon there will be no country left for patriots. It's fast becoming normal to call someone a racist if they love their own nation and aren't willing to constantly apologise for every little thing their ancestors did. Unless you're a minority of course, in which case go ahead and celebrate "black excellence". The double standards are real. And I don't really know where we go from here without radical political change.

I don't know about you, but I don't need my ice cream trying to push propaganda. One of many examples of mega corporations pushing and promoting divisive agendas through everyday products, which no one fucking asked for.

Ben & Jerry's calls on Americans to defund the police in Juneteenth message

I don't know about you, but I don't need my ice cream trying to push propaganda. One of many examples of mega corporations pushing and promoting divisive agendas through everyday products, which no one fucking asked for.

Your ice cream has been a subsidary of a Unilever since 2000. Ben & Jerry sold out 20 years ago

It's pretty clear that we're seeing the results of a multi-decade marxist infiltration of our education system.

and not just education, but media, entertainments, news. But yeah, it starts in education... you don't see too many 30-somethings have a complete, 180-degree change of heart on most thing.

Very well written @Rapid

There's a statement Jordan Peterson made on a podcast once ( probably JRE) where he talks about what he thinks leads to societal breakdown like this. I'm paraphrasing this a lot, FYI.

Essentially, if the disconnect between those at the top of the society and those at the bottom of the society grows larger, the bottom will begin to revolt and demand change. If those at the top don't make the society more egalitarian, then the bottom will become more galvanized. Eventually, without concessions the bottom will rise up against the top, and (because they have numbers) either browbeat the top into making concessions, or completely change society and place themselves atop of the new social order.

A vast majority of Western countries have slowly migrated from Democratic Capitalism to Democratic Corporatism. They did that because of the walmarts and McDonalds of the world can make the max amount of profit, why not support that?

Never mind that these companies often cost taxpayers billions of dollars in welfare for their underpaid workers, profit is all that matters, right?

When people look at how much the cost of college, healthcare, living, etc has increased in relation to general wage and standard of living stagnation, these other political options begin to look real appealing.

Doesn't matter if these changes erode the country as we know it, because then they'll be on top for once.

ETA: This is why I was a big fan of Andrew Yang wanting to change how we measure a country's success. GDP is an awful measure of anything other than economic power. His American Scorecard was a pretty interesting concept

EbDeZIwWoAEXvec

Shit like this makes my blood boil.

We've been so very busy "defending our freedom" by fighting foreign wars which seem to have only really benefited certain other 'allied' countries. So busy that in the meantime, not a single shot or word of anger has been fired at the real, clear and present threats to our "freedoms"...

It makes a mockery of everything patriots have sacrificed, and continue to sacrifice, in these wars. We've been stabbed in the back, and now they're not even afraid to start stabbing us in the front as well.

EbDeZIwWoAEXvec

Shit like this makes my blood boil.

We've been so very busy "defending our freedom" by fighting foreign wars which seem to have only really benefited certain other 'allied' countries. So busy that in the meantime, not a single shot or word of anger has been fired at the real, clear and present threats to our "freedoms"...

It makes a mockery of everything patriots have sacrificed, and continue to sacrifice, in these wars. We've been stabbed in the back, and now they're not even afraid to start stabbing us in the front as well.

Like for the words, hate for the image.

I think it was @RackMaster who shared a recent JRE podcast with Bret Weinstein.

Bret made an interesting point that what scares him about this current social movement is that it is essentially leaderless. While there might be some particular leaders in certain cities or cells, overall it's designed to be decentralized almost completely.

This has two downfalls; it keeps the individuals in the movement from feeling as if they will have any negative outcomes from their endorsement or silence on such actions, and allows agitators(within or outside the movement) to perpetrate these acts freely.

I didn't support BLM the organization before, and if you think they've been a good actor in this whole thing. Perhaps it's time to open some eyes.

Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’

It was co-opted by Marxists years ago. The title of the video below is incorrect -- Chaziel Sunz was never a member of BLM, but he was close enough to see what went on in that organisation at the point at which they were being manipulated.

Damn. With that portfolio, I half expected my name to be on there.
Scary, isn't it?

Hate for Disney, not for you @R.Caerbannog.

FUCK Disney, right in the goatass. Fuck them for perverting our (admittedly already crappy) system of IP with their perpetual copyrights. Fuck them for everything they did to Star Wars. I wish the rioters would burn their holdings to the ground.
The screwed up thing is they're helping embolden the rioters. Guess who they just signed up for a docuseries on social injustice and police brutality?
Colin Kaepernick Signs With Disney to Produce Docuseries Showcase His Life as an Activist

Disney has become a major disseminator of culture. Too bad it's been taken over by Marxist ideologues. The SJW BS of the Star Wars franchise is a good example of this.

Disney has become a major disseminator of culture. Too bad it's been taken over by Marxist ideologues. The SJW BS of the Star Wars franchise is a good example of this.

You've seen the rumors that they are going to just retcon the whole Last Jedi away.. basically just use the Clone Wars plot device of an alternate universe or something. I think that would be great.

Back