Hello ShadowSpear- from Revision Eyewear

Revision

Business
MOD-FYI Link approved

Hey ShadowSpear members-

We are Revision Eyewear and we are a company that develops and delivers purpose-built eye protection solutions for military and tactical clients worldwide. Thank you for welcoming us to your forum; we are happy to be here.

We are hoping to get to talk to you about eyewear as well as run some contests and giveaways for you. We would be happy to answer any and all questions about eyewear and our company.

We are also interested to hear what all of you have to say about our eyewear, which you can check out here: http://www.revisioneyewear.com/eyegear.html.

We would like to extend a special discount code for ShadowSpear members only. If you purchase anything from our online store, just enter the code "Shadow" into our discount field in order to receive 30% off MSRP.

Thanks again for welcoming us to the forum and we look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome.

We are also interested to hear what all of you have to say about our eyewear...

To be honest, I wasn't a big fan of the Revision Sawflys I was issued.

1. I have a little face/head. The glasses were massive on me, which I guess mean more of my face was protected, but it just felt awkward and they kept sliding down my nose when wearing them off mission.

2. The ear pieces were thick and became very uncomfortable when I had to wear muffs (which was every mission). The ear pieces just dug into the sides of my head and became enough of a distraction that I went out and bought different glasses the first chance I got.

3. I felt as though the lenses scratched easier than lenses from other manufacturers.

That said, I wouldn't dismiss trying the Hellfly and Bullet Ant series if the opportunity arose.

Welcome and thanks for the discount.

I have a mate who recently told me he fired a .22cal bullet at his eye pro, the bullet did not penetrate.

Pretty sure they were the Army issue Revision.

Welcome!

Revision Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have worn/used your Sawfly and Locust eyewear for 4 years now to include 3 Shadowspear Shoots. They are Bomb proof! (haven't tried that literally). We have a shoot coming up the middle of sept and perhaps you could send some of the Sawfly Shooters kits to show the board/na sayers How truly outstanding your eyewear is. This is just a thought, I would be willing to give a complete AAR/Review on the participants views and thoughts.

Thanks for the discount and an Outstanding product!

Welcome!

Revision Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have worn/used your Sawfly and Locust eyewear for 4 years now to include 3 Shadowspear Shoots. They are Bomb proof! (haven't tried that literally). We have a shoot coming up the middle of sept and perhaps you could send some of the Sawfly Shooters kits to show the board/na sayers How truly outstanding your eyewear is. This is just a thought, I would be willing to give a complete AAR/Review on the participants views and thoughts.

Thanks for the discount and an Outstanding product!

Are you telling us they are fire proof?

Looking forward to trying your products. Particularly at the Sep shoot, if you, or one of your guys, shows up in Pineland......;)

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Lots of friends use them, I never have personally but I've heard lots of good things.

For Canadian orders will the online order form work or would I have to send an email to International sales? Thanks.

I have a mate who recently told me he fired a .22cal bullet at his eye pro, the bullet did not penetrate.

That's awesome! I was impressed with their vids and have seen pics around different posts overseas with pics of their glasses protecting soldier's eyes from shrapnel. Good stuff coming from Revision! Wish they fit me better. I will say, when I cut the ear pieces shorter to just past my temple/before the ear, they worked out better for me on mission.

Welcome! Lots of friends use them, I never have personally but I've heard lots of good things.

For Canadian orders will the online order form work or would I have to send an email to International sales? Thanks.

Hey RackMaster- We regularly ship orders to Canada. It is very easy to get an order shipped to Canada from our online store (http://www.revisioneyewear.com/eyegear.html), just enter in your Canadian address during the checkout process and you should be all set. Don't forget to use your discount code too!

We have a shoot coming up the middle of sept and perhaps you could send some of the Sawfly Shooters kits to show the board/na sayers How truly outstanding your eyewear is. This is just a thought, I would be willing to give a complete AAR/Review on the participants views and thoughts.

Thanks for the information on the ShadowSpear Shoots. It is definitely something we will be looking into.

Back