Here we go again?

Except for covid, all of that shit has been around forever. People only now give a shit because of covid and the MSM/big tech/Government fear mongering. Now people are moving on and MSM has to grasp at any even remotely similar stories, to generate clicks.
Very possible, though I think this about more than clicks. I think we're seeing the collapse of an entrenched social engineering apparatus that is both evil, incompetent, and is at odds with western civilization.

I think Monkey pox and the examples above are symptoms of a larger problem.
Monkey pox...avian flu...plaque... these things are out there, are not new or even emerging. A lot of shit-stirring/fear-mongering.
Makes one wonder what the goal of that fear mongering is. Is it to cover up a problem, offer a solution, or something else entirely? (not aimed at you, just musing out loud)

I don't know, I think you may be on to something. Destiny 2's new Trial of Osiris armor set for the next season was released earlier this week. Look at one of the classes. (each has their own unique armor pattern)

FTJJ8C1XwAAAg-S.jpg

Illuminati confirmed. Bungie's part of the NWO.

So, on a dare, my partner recorded monkeys screaming. He then called our supervisor to "call out". Supervisor heard monkeys screaming, asked what that was, partner told her that his kids have monkeypox and he needs to call out.

We all were hysterical, I owe Tommy dinner and Jess, our super is plotting his demise.

Lmao

@Muppet remember the Danville "monkey incident" back in January? LOL

https://www.pahomepage.com/news/dan...ing-face-to-face-with-monkey-following-crash/

The truck was hauling 100 cynomolgus macaque monkeys from Africa, headed to a lab in Missouri for testing. The three monkeys that escaped have since been recovered.

But during the search, officials warned the public not to come near the monkeys because they could transmit disease.

“I was close to the monkeys, I touched the crates, I walked through their feces so I was very close. So I called to inquire, you know, was I safe?” said Fallon

Since the monkeys were not quarantined and monitored, the CDC told Fallon she needs to take precautions because she was in close contact.

According to the CDC, this species commonly spreads herpes virus B through saliva, feces or urine.

Fallon says she grew concerned because she has an open cut on her hand and developed pink-eye like symptoms, so she went to the emergency room at Geisinger Danville.
“Because the monkey did hiss at me and there were feces around, and I did have an open cut, they just want to be precautious,” said Fallon.

Fallon will be on preventative medicine for about two weeks.

"Fallon says she never could have imagined that trying to be a good Samaritan would lead to this."

So many lolz. Lesson learned, or nah?

That's what you get, "Fallon," that's what you get.

She's lucky she didn't get a face full of diseased shit--

I mean, Good God, never stop for monkeys. Ever. They fling their poop at glass enclosures, with their hands. And that's just to start. They also seem sassy.

WHO to rename monkeypox to avoid discrimination and stigmatization | Fox News

Don’t mind me, I’m just looking for racism everywhere I can find it!

Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

The World Health Organization says it’s holding an open forum to rename monkeypox, after some critics raised concerns the name could be considered discriminatory and stigmatizing.

WHO said the decision was made after meeting with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), which helps identify best practices for naming new human diseases to "avoid causing offense to any cultural, social, national, regional, professional, or ethnic groups, and minimize any negative impact on trade, travel, tourism or animal welfare."

WHO to rename monkeypox to avoid discrimination and stigmatization | Fox News

Don’t mind me, I’m just looking for racism everywhere I can find it!

Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

The World Health Organization says it’s holding an open forum to rename monkeypox, after some critics raised concerns the name could be considered discriminatory and stigmatizing.

WHO said the decision was made after meeting with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), which helps identify best practices for naming new human diseases to "avoid causing offense to any cultural, social, national, regional, professional, or ethnic groups, and minimize any negative impact on trade, travel, tourism or animal welfare."

Who (no pun)the hell sits around and thinks up this woke shit? Its been called Monkeypox since like 1958.

"In other news, officials with the World Health Organization are concerned that a recent outbreak of the HN-69420 virus, also known as "goatpox", could reduce the population of Afghanistan by as much as 50%. Officials are keeping an eye on other areas of the middle east and Asia since the likely transmission vector of "goatpox" is practiced throughout those regions. Now for sports, we're going to go Bob who will tells us about that WILD finish in Foxboro last night."

Back