Hillary Clinton's Private E-Mail Draws Scrutiny

Very true, but on a certain level this is a good thing. No one can use the "we were hacked" defense.

What about the devices/machines used by Umma, Cheryl, and Sydney? Just cuz Hill's server doesnt allegedly show signs of intrusion (I'm sure hostile Intel services are afraid of networking logs), what about her other devices?

It is naive to think anyone within a President's cabinet wouldn't be a target of foreign intel. Especially one with questionable morales such as close Clinton associates.

What about the devices/machines used by Umma, Cheryl, and Sydney? Just cuz Hill's server doesnt allegedly show signs of intrusion (I'm sure hostile Intel services are afraid of networking logs), what about her other devices?

It is naive to think anyone within a President's cabinet wouldn't be a target of foreign intel. Especially one with questionable morales such as close Clinton associates.
Or the trojans were removed when word leaked out.
You wouldn't necessarily have to force a hack, sending an "invoice" as a .exe would give you access, likewise another .exe could erase your presence.

This is like telling a judge "I wasn't drinking when I blew a .26 so I wasn't drinking and driving."

Clinton: Nothing I sent or received was marked classified

For those who aren't in "the know", her explanation that info is only classified when it is reviewed for public released is absolutely untrue and she should have known this...it's fucking skill level one shit that every 35-series soldier learns in MOS training.

Sad day with an E-3 is more knowledgeable than a candidate for POTUS.

For those who aren't in "the know", her explanation that info is only classified when it is reviewed for public released is absolutely untrue and she should have known this...it's fucking skill level one shit that every 35-series soldier learns in MOS training.

Sad day with an E-3 is more knowledgeable than a candidate for POTUS.

It is something EVERYONE learns as part of their annual IA training. It was in there last year and the year before that and is there this year when I took mine last week.

I can't open link and I didn't see anything in Google. What was the source?

He rewrote it as a joke, its the same article you posted. lol

With the Clinton's past, it wouldn't surprise me if the young IT guy had a "heartache" or got over depressed all the sudden and shot himself in the back of the head. lol

He rewrote it as a joke, its the same article you posted. lol

With the Clinton's past, it wouldn't surprise me if the young IT guy had a "heartache" or got over depressed all the sudden and shot himself in the back of the head. lol

I admit when I saw the headline I thought, "fuck, another one?" But sadly, I am not sure an untimely and surely tragic demise would be entirely unsurprising.....

70897013315.jpg

It's Clintonian for "shut the fuck up".

Back