Hillary Clinton's Private E-Mail Draws Scrutiny

The world is eating popcorn and watching us like a B rated comedy. Quite frankly it’s embarrassing. Play the circus music now

The world is eating popcorn and watching us like a B rated comedy. Quite frankly it’s embarrassing. Play the circus music now

Oh, I don't know. It's not like other countries have not had elected officials buffoonery (or monarchy buffoonery) as well. Maybe they are delighted because we've acted so pious for so many years and now we have...this.

If he's a cloud user- there's a good chance he is, I'd say- that would be more likely the source rather than the FBI.
I was wondering...why now? I am just guessing but that stuff has been floating around somewhere and suddenly someone decides to put it out. SMH.
I just wish they would leave Weiner alone...er..you know what I mean. ;)

I was wondering...why now? I am just guessing but that stuff has been floating around somewhere and suddenly someone decides to put it out. SMH.
I just wish they would leave Weiner alone...er..you know what I mean. ;)

Ha! I would imagine it might be related to divorce settlements? I assume that's still ongoing but I haven't been following this Weiner.

They can't be forced to testify against each other, this keeps her ass out of jail (until Hillary has her suicided)

Mod Edit: I edited your post. Let's not devolve into name calling. - AWP
Absolutely, no doubt about that. And I am surprised that either one of them has not suffered an unexpected tragic accidental suicide thus far.

There is some speculation in the press and on the interwebs that Laufman is the subject of investigation himself. I guess that remains to be seen.
He would apparently have been involved in approval of FISA applications involving Page. Interesting timing.
"David Laufman, who had a key role in the Justice Department’s investigations of Hillary Clinton and Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, stepped down Wednesday citing personal reasons"
Justice Dept. official who helped oversee Clinton, Russia probes steps down

What the what?? Rats from a sinking ship? :-o

DOJ's #3 Official Quitting After Just Nine Months

The number 3 official at the Department of Justice plans to leave the agency after just nine months on the job, the NYT reported citing two people briefed on her decision.
Rachel L. Brand was appointed as Associate Attorney General on May 22, 2017, making her next in the line of succession after Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who is currently overseeing Robert Mueller's special counsel probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the investigation due to his involvement with the Trump campaign.
Prior to her appointment to the DOJ last year, Brand held several politically appointed positions for the last few administrations. From 2012-2017, she served as one of five Senate-confirmed Members of the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, appointed by President Obama.

Back