Hockey Thread (NHL)

The officiating for the Wild/Stars game last night was junior level; on both sides.

I don’t even know what more to say right now.

Unbelievable.

Yeah I’m not too bitter that they changed the expansion rules after the Wild came into the league. We got scrubs from each team, Vegas essentially was handed an all-star team to begin with. Wild had to give away quite a bit just to keep Vegas from taking Dumba from them.

Yeah I’m not too bitter that they changed the expansion rules after the Wild came into the league. We got scrubs from each team, Vegas essentially was handed an all-star team to begin with. Wild had to give away quite a bit just to keep Vegas from taking Dumba from them.
That we can support a hockey team in the desert with some of the highest ticket prices in the league should tell you how much we love our guys. Don't hate.

Read "Waaah!"

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for the boys and what they accomplished, but as a Minnesota sports fan it’s just yet another case of “they” have everything and we have nothing!

100%!!!!
Concur. It's a little perplexing - maybe frustrating? (for lack of a better word, because it's not like I lose sleep over this) - to see these towns, that aren't even hockey hubs (especially Vegas), have the pro level success they do when our pro teams continue to fail.

Back