Hockey Thread (NHL)

Canes in playoffs two years in a row. That is big for this franchise, credit goes to front office from good signings and to the coach, he's respected by the players and the fans.
Definitely good for hockey.

Hard to believe Pens and Nashville are Out. Bette luck for 2021

Canes in playoffs two years in a row. That is big for this franchise, credit goes to front office from good signings and to the coach, he's respected by the players and the fans.

Glad to hear they're doing well. They sucked out loud last time I saw them. A few good players and a lot of marginal ones held together by dropped passes and missed shots. Not my team, but if they're starting to turn it around and play better, good on 'em.

Glad to hear they're doing well. They sucked out loud last time I saw them. A few good players and a lot of marginal ones held together by dropped passes and missed shots. Not my team, but if they're starting to turn it around and play better, good on 'em.

Among the things we like about that team, these are real guys and they're very approachable. They play about 20, 25 minutes from where we live, and it's not unusual to see them out about town from time to time. Very laid back, very real. And although the tickets are expensive, they're much cheaper than football tickets, and they often offer really great packages for tickets and food and it's a great live experience. They are very fan focused.

I go for the Caps but I just can’t get into the Caps-Pens rivalry. I like the Pens as well. A great team with no shortage of talent.

Fuck Calgary, though.

Back