Horsemen Training Program

Seems pretty good, thanks for the link. I have been using a system developed by one of the instructors at SWMTG that is a plug and play variant to what Athlete's Performance's system is and so far it rocks and I have been injury free for over a year.

Thank you very much for this. I've been looking to get back into the swing of things after not training for a while. This seems right up my alley as a pretty good place to start.

I agree with Nsharp. Thank you very much for this! I ship in just about 4 months and I am starting to get bored with my current regimen, so this is perfect!

f.Castle
I've been trying to find the horsemen program actually. Would you be so kind as to email it to me?

If you google horsemen training program, its the first link to pop up.

The URL to it is also in post #19 of this thread.

my phone won't scroll past page 3 of it. Lol and I don't have easy access to a computer. O.o

my phone won't scroll past page 3 of it. Lol and I don't have easy access to a computer. O.o

For the browser viewer, yes it sucks for mobile. But if you click download at the top of the page, it will give you the option to download the PDF, or the file for the scribd view mobile app for offline viewing.

I just downloaded the pdf on my phone. If you're still catching static, just PM me your email.

For the browser viewer, yes it sucks for mobile. But if you click download at the top of the page, it will give you the option to download the PDF, or the file for the scribd view mobile app for offline viewing.

I just downloaded the pdf on my phone. If you're still catching static, just PM me your email.

Hell yeah. Thank you

That site is denied on the MWR and .gov computers here on the FOB. Thank you though.

Dave, maybe I can get a CONUS buddy to work that, thank you

I just began week 8 of Horsemen and freaking love it. It's the best workout I've been able to follow since college football. Highly recommend it.

Can someone send me that PDF? Our computers won't load the website listed. I have heard great things about this program and am excited to get started.

tried to find it on scribd and it was removed. Any way i can get it emailed to me?

Goto Scribd.com and search "Horsemen Training." If you scroll down past the first 3 premium books, underneath where it says "User Contributed Documents," there will be 3 copies of the PDF, all you have to do is upload any file(a word document will do), and it will allow you one free download.

Can anyone tell me of the long term results using Horseman? Wanted to know how it stacked up against some other programs or how people felt after completing a cycle or few of this program

Can anyone tell me of the long term results using Horseman? Wanted to know how it stacked up against some other programs or how people felt after completing a cycle or few of this program

I can't really say from experience as I haven't done a ton of different programs, but this was the definite winner for me. Just by reading through it and seeing how detailed it is you can tell it is a great program (plus the reviews). Once you actually start it, you'll realize how much you will love to hate it.

Back