Horsemen Training Program

I leave for 11x in 4 months is this program good enough to get me in really good military physical shape? I use to do powerlifting and body building but I'm now trying to focus on a program that's actually built more for someone whos going to be a soldier. I know all that heavy lifting won't help much and I should be focusing on endurance etc and I see how much this is really being recommended

I leave for 11x in 4 months is this program good enough to get me in really good military physical shape? I use to do powerlifting and body building but I'm now trying to focus on a program that's actually built more for someone whos going to be a soldier. I know all that heavy lifting won't help much and I should be focusing on endurance etc and I see how much this is really being recommended
What kind of shape are you in now?
How many pushups and sit-ups can you do? What's your 2 mile run time?

What kind of shape are you in now?
How many pushups and sit-ups can you do? What's your 2 mile run time?

Push ups and sit ups no problem running I average a late 12 min its been sometime since I ran started running again around 2 months ago on and off haven't ran in some years but I'm a runner use to run in high school so that's no problem..I'm just looking for something that's going to push me and take me to the next level overall in fitness..as far as the apft alone I really don't think I'll have much of a problem with anything I guess personally for myself I just want to be bigger and stronger, but also faster lol so I wouldn't mind sacrificing size for speed but keeping strength

Soooooo am I reading it wrong or does the exercise in the horseman program "the dead n***** closet," mean what i think it means? Not being soft about it, but it stuck out to me.

Soooooo am I reading it wrong or does the exercise in the horseman program "the dead n***** closet," mean what i think it means? Not being soft about it, but it stuck out to me.
Well shit. NSW strikes again.

Back