How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

SOSUS is a secret? "But it was closed down." And y'all believe we gave up that capability? I don't even know about the system, but I have a hard time thinking either all of SOSUS was shut down or we didn't replace it with something better. And if we do have something better..."blame" it on SOSUS and move on.

"National security" my ass...

Uh, ok, so follow me here.

Trump got impeached for calling Ukraine and alleging that the Biden's weren't being adequately investigated because Hunter was tooling worldwide using the VP's (now POTUS) name to exact influence and pressure business in a pay-to-play scheme. He got impeached for that.

In Hunter Biden case, a WhatsApp smoking gun?

Hunter Biden sent a WhatsApp message to Communist Party official Henry Zhao stating, and I quote:
"I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

The laptop and everything on it was true. The money was there. The investigation was hampered and sometimes outright influenced by the DOJ and the Biden admin directly. All the allegations are true. There is no intellectually honest position you can take that can sound like anything other than, "President Biden must be impeached, now, and Hunter Biden must be formally charged with treason under the HATCH act."

Have a great Friday, and just remember, the Biden admin lied to you about the submarine to distract you from this news breaking too early in the week; they lied to you to make it to Friday and hope to bury this in the weekend news cycle.

True it may be - but none of this is relevant - Trump is an immature misogynist that doesn't know how to be an adult when he posts things on social media. The possibility that 95% of the reasons that "we" hate him are based on lies and/or half-truths is unimportant - we the people are entitled to our own truths. His behavior is offensive and all we really need to assume his guilt is second-hand or even third-hand knowledge of his ego.

The court of public opinion has already found him guilty of crimes against the narrative.
Nothing else matters.

Orange Man Still Bad

True it may be - but none of this matters because Trump is an immature misogynist that doesn't know how to be an adult when he posts things on social media.

All we need to assume his guilt is second or third hand knowledge of his ego.
Orange Man Still Bad
I reject this (albeit it tongue in cheek) premise. I don't care about Trump, I agree with you, and none of that matters. I know you're being nihlist and dismissive for the lulz, but I am far past clown pilled on this one.

No more whattaboutism, no more gaslighting, no more cutesy time. This is the biggest political scandal of our lifetime, and the time for joking os over.

This is a crazy time to be alive.

Uh, ok, so follow me here.

Trump got impeached for calling Ukraine and alleging that the Biden's weren't being adequately investigated because Hunter was tooling worldwide using the VP's (now POTUS) name to exact influence and pressure business in a pay-to-play scheme. He got impeached for that.

In Hunter Biden case, a WhatsApp smoking gun?

Hunter Biden sent a WhatsApp message to Communist Party official Henry Zhao stating, and I quote:
"I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

The laptop and everything on it was true. The money was there. The investigation was hampered and sometimes outright influenced by the DOJ and the Biden admin directly. All the allegations are true. There is no intellectually honest position you can take that can sound like anything other than, "President Biden must be impeached, now, and Hunter Biden must be formally charged with treason under the HATCH act."

Have a great Friday, and just remember, the Biden admin lied to you about the submarine to distract you from this news breaking too early in the week; they lied to you to make it to Friday and hope to bury this in the weekend news cycle.

Kirby argues with reporter about purported Hunter Biden text message: 'Not going to comment further'

Ole JB has been in government since Christ was a corporal. Nobody gets held accountable. Impeached? censured? So fucking what. These folks...Republicans and Dems ..are having having a glass of the finest scotch right now and slapping each others backs while we rage.

Cringe Jean Pierre also had nothing. Just playing prevent defense till the weekend.

Disgusting.

Hopefully that strategy goes like it does in most football games, and the defense loses in the end from a preponderance of small gains by the offense.

If the GOP actually puts together some plays the public likes...instead of getting headlines for stonewalling senior military promotions over a not yet existing abortion policy.

Ole JB has been in government since Christ was a corporal. Nobody gets held accountable. Impeached? censured? So fucking what. These folks...Republicans and Dems ..are having having a glass of the finest scotch right now and slapping each others backs while we rage.

The only business being conducted by our elected officials in Washington are incessant attacks and counter attacks on their political opponents. And on and on like Jews and Arabs. And nothing gets resolved.

And We The People are stuck watching this with outrage and indignation against one side or the other and are powerless to bring it to some kind of satisfactory conclusion.

I've never seen Congress and the Office of the Presidency so fucked up. Even during Watergate you had a sense that things were moving toward a resolution and the business of government was still being conducted according to protocol.

Laptop?
What laptop?
If the party says there is no laptop evidence, then there is no laptop evidence.

Sometimes the behavior is described as an infraction, sometimes it is not. Sometimes, if the party wishes, behavior can be both an infraction and the manifestation of a father's love - at the same time.
Because the party wills it.
The left doesn't want to punish people - they only seek to cure them. The left is not worried about the crime - only the thought. The left is not content with blind obedience or forced submission.
The left will only be content with a WILLFUL submission.
It isn't enough to tolerate or coexist - you must celebrate and embrace.
This bullshit will continue FOREVER - or until all Americans zealously embrace the madness of The Narrative™.

It's why the POTUS says you are an extremist is you query the weaponization of the DOJ. There is no such thing as a dissident - only those that still need to be "cured" so that they understand that there never was any evidence - only the beauty of a father's love for his child.

That is all.

Last edited:
Trump was impeached and a fat intel colonel and his twin brother got enriched for "whistleblowing" on shit the President was empowered to do. Byron? Well there's like 8 smoking guns and he'll never face justice unless the Republicans impeach him. But I don't think they have the votes.

Back