How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

If only we had a law enforcement agency with fidelity, bravery, and integrity to investigate federal crimes such as peddling influence, unregistered agent of a foreign government, money laundering, tax evasion, wire fraud...

Wait! They could create a new Federal LE agency for just this task!!!

^All of the above can happen to all whistleblowers and informants. Fox will be the only MSM network to not put a fact check label or disclaimer on the stories.

The rest of the blogs, websites, twitter feeds, and cable channels that pick it up are only watched by neo-nazis and alt-right fascists.

Kamala Harris will continue to serve as POTUS.

^All of the above can happen to all whistleblowers and informants. Fox will be the only MSM network to not put a fact check label or disclaimer on the stories.

The rest of the blogs, websites, twitter feeds, and cable channels that pick it up are only watched by neo-nazis and alt-right fascists.

Obama will continue to serve as POTUS.
FIFY

Is this where we're also talking about the Durham investigation fallout, @Ooh-Rah ?

If so, even the Brits said there was no 'there' there (see what I did?):

Durham: UK Intel Rejected Trump-Russia Investigation ‘Evidence’

Yes, but you know we can't trust them damn Brits - didn't that Tony Belair dude help that other evil republican president lie about weapons of mashed potato disruption so we could justify invading Iraq so that we could steal all of their oil?

C'mon man the trustworthiness of these Brits should be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know...
...you know; the thing !!

I haven't gone looking, but enough of it has been posted to my feed to wonder how the fuck this idiot's dad isn't rotting in chains instead of being Byron in Chef.

Like I said, not my president.

Let's play a game of "what's more likely".

Is it more likely that President Biden is implicated in a very real and severe bribery scandal- one that took threat of contempt for a sitting FBI director to produce a memo in his possession related to an oversight committee finding- and that his entire family is complicit and compromised by foreign actors....

...or...

That this is all a big nothing burger, and it's all made up?

I am not sure how President Biden will make it to 2024, both physically and politically.

Time to decry Faux News for their slanted reporting.

But, I hope this "source about a source" isn't from Ukraine.

"The allegations of wrongdoing by the then-vice president, many originating from sources in Ukraine, were dubious enough that Attorney General William Barr in early 2020 directed that they be reviewed by a US attorney in Pittsburgh, in part because Barr was concerned that Giuliani’s document tranche could taint the ongoing Hunter Biden investigation overseen by the Delaware US attorney....Barr told reporters at the time why he was being cautious: “We can’t take anything we received from Ukraine at face value.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/31/politics/christopher-wray-congress-contempt/index.html

Why the FBI would use a source from Ukraine for several years IDK, but I hope this doesn't turn out to be another round of Russia/Trump 2.0 in reverse.

Does it matter? Eventually, it'll likely just be swept under the rug and another congressional investigation will begin. Whether or not he committed a crime, its political. If they actually hold one of their own accountable, the roof will collapse. My 02.
I’m not sure about this one, looking at the facts of the matter. No #copium here; but it’s a credible source used for decades and the FBI tried to hide and obscure the document, but folded short of contempt.

We shall see.

Back