How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

Look at CNN's take. I don't want to go dig up some Ivanka Trump or Don Jr. story from the past but the collective "we" are watching a group so hypocritical they must have their heads up their own assess to even think "we" might believe what they're putting down. This is barracks lawyer type rumor milling.

"The unverified allegation, outlined in a new letter Wednesday, is the most explosive claim House Oversight Chairman James Comer and Senate Budget Committee ranking Republican member Chuck Grassley have lobbed at the now-president after both men have devoted significant time to investigating the Biden family’s business dealings."

CNN Story on Republican Request from FBI

You have to read NY Post, the white trash version of a regular newspaper, to get any insight on the fact something might actually be wrong.

President Biden can, and probably will, just pardon his son anyway.

And yes, he can do it pre-emptively.
As much as I want to be outraged by this, the use of presidential pardons for morally questionable purposes* is a longstanding practice. This didn't start in 2020.

*I'm not sure I bring myself to call it corruption when it's a very foreseeable outcome of a power expressly granted by the Consitution.

Its what any "good dad" would do - this is a win win win for the left:
-Pardon the lad; its what any good father would do.
-Let him do time because "nobody is above the law"
-Sniff a little kids hair, call a politician by the wrong name, answer inappropriately, and attempt to shake hands with someone that isn't there

No matter what - he isn't the orange man - because isn't that all that really matters?
he could piss his pants at the podium and walk through the crowd with a growing dark damp spot on his trousers
who cares?

pfft

Reddit and a few new outlets are saying the GOP report didn't uncover anything that's near illegal. Nepotism on full display for sure, but no illegal activity. The investigation was a yuge "waste of time."

I don't know what type of quid pro quo activity we need as evidence?! Is it wrong to be the head of this Nation's policy on Ukraine and your shit-bag son ends up on the board of an international energy company there...

edit: heavily edited for clarity

Last edited:
Many are saying nothing the GOP report states is anything near illegal. Nepotism for sure, but no illegal activity uncovered in all the investigations.

I don't know what type of quid pro quo activity we need as evidence that it's wrong to be the Nation's head of policy on a foreign country and your shit-bag son ends up on the board of an international energy company there...
Crushed it. I initially mis-read what you typed and was wondering what planet you were on, I was 180 out. You're dead right and I am glad I caught myself before looking silly.

To say that 20 LLC's set up as shell companies to launder $10M to 9 Biden family members from foreign governments and lobbyists to literally pay for influence is "not illegal" is a fucking joke. We impeached a sitting president for a recorded phone call with another government because it reached the "high crimes and misdemeanor" threshold, but somehow getting $10M (that you tried to hide) simply because your relative was the VP and is now the president is the most ridiculous storyline.

Crushed it. I initially mis-read what you typed and was wondering what planet you were on, I was 180 out. You're dead right and I am glad I caught myself before looking silly.

To say that 20 LLC's set up as shell companies to launder $10M to 9 Biden family members from foreign governments and lobbyists to literally pay for influence is "not illegal" is a fucking joke. We impeached a sitting president for a recorded phone call with another government because it reached the "high crimes and misdemeanor" threshold, but somehow getting $10M (that you tried to hide) simply because your relative was the VP and is now the president is the most ridiculous storyline.

If only we had a law enforcement agency with fidelity, bravery, and integrity to investigate federal crimes such as peddling influence, unregistered agent of a foreign government, money laundering, tax evasion, wire fraud...

Back