How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

We have more than just "two" justice systems.
One for the inner city.
One for the middle class.
One for the ruling class.
One for the rich.

There's probably a few more, but I can't keep track of them all.

We have more than just "two" justice systems.
One for the inner city.
One for the middle class.
One for the ruling class.
One for the rich.

There's probably a few more, but I can't keep track of them all.

I think the system is the same. The ability to navigate and use the system depend on your lawyer, and resources.

Think about a ticket, the easiest interaction. For someone who is poor, it can be catastrophic, for someone else it is a minor inconvenience.

You get a ticket and have no money, you could end up in jail. You get a ticket when you have money, and a lawyer gets it thrown out and you pay 200 bucks.

I dont 'disagree' with your position - but if the penalty for a person from one economic strata can be jail while that same infraction brings nothing but inconvenience to someone from a different economic strata - then there are two standards.

If a law is such that it allows the entitled to buy their way out of punishment - then it is not a common standard.
However, I concede that when The Law is written by a bunch of rich Martha Fokkers that have NO intention whatsoever of letting their kid go to jail for simply having a good time driving the Bugatti at 90 MPH through the neighborhood - the standard may inadvertently appear different to someone that cleans shitters to feed their kids.

If there is a price tag, then it isn't really a law - it's just the price of having fun.

I think the system is the same. The ability to navigate and use the system depend on your lawyer, and resources.
Or your race and to a lesser extent your sex. Black men have sentences between 10 and 20 percent longer than White men for the same offenses. Women of all colors are usually sentenced to less time than men.

It isn't just money to help a person walk. Influence or who you know, especially here in the south with small town politics, can make or break you regardless of your economic status. My high school's School Resource Officer kept a bunch of kids out of the spotlight with no charges filed. He later parlayed that into becoming the county sheriff. Staunch Republicans and Democrats alike contributed to his campaign, many of whom had kids who attended high school while he was the SRO.

Your post is correct, but I don't think it tells the full story of the disparities in our judicial system.

Or your race and to a lesser extent your sex. Black men have sentences between 10 and 20 percent longer than White men for the same offenses. Women of all colors are usually sentenced to less time than men.

It isn't just money to help a person walk. Influence or who you know, especially here in the south with small town politics, can make or break you regardless of your economic status. My high school's School Resource Officer kept a bunch of kids out of the spotlight with no charges filed. He later parlayed that into becoming the county sheriff. Staunch Republicans and Democrats alike contributed to his campaign, many of whom had kids who attended high school while he was the SRO.

Your post is correct, but I don't think it tells the full story of the disparities in our judicial system.

I just didn’t want to argue with anyone about that. I agree with you.

Wesley Snipes and his 3-year prison sentence have entered the chat. He was a first-time offender too. Weird, it's almost like Hunter was given special privileges that no one else would be, ever.

The same DOJ bootstrapping felonies to misdemeanors that are past the statutes of limitations are now downgrading felonies in favor of "diversion" for a guy that was on video smoking crack and engaging in sex trafficking. But yea, the justice system is skewed.

My favorite part of this is the narrative that people accept wholeheartedly and use as a weapon now; remember when Hunter did absolutely nothing wrong, the laptop was a Russian hoax, he was the smartest person the President knew, the President knew absolutely nothing about his business deals, there was no money and no quid pro quo,

Well now; the laptop was valid, the crimes on it were valid, Hunter didn't pay taxes on his $80k a MONTH job from Burisma, the $10M payments to Hunter are right there on his tax returns (which is why his tax fees and penalties were so high, and that's MINUS the $2M a "friend of the family" already paid for him), the DOJ ignored tens of other crimes to include the sex trafficking and money laundering mentioned above...

But now? We are proud of Hunter for taking responsibility for all those things we have been saying were fake and lies for 5 years and he got a parking ticket.

What a fucking farce. I want off this planet.

Wesley Snipes and his 3-year prison sentence have entered the chat. He was a first-time offender too. Weird, it's almost like Hunter was given special privileges that no one else would be, ever.

The same DOJ bootstrapping felonies to misdemeanors that are past the statutes of limitations are now downgrading felonies in favor of "diversion" for a guy that was on video smoking crack and engaging in sex trafficking. But yea, the justice system is skewed.

My favorite part of this is the narrative that people accept wholeheartedly and use as a weapon now; remember when Hunter did absolutely nothing wrong, the laptop was a Russian hoax, he was the smartest person the President knew, the President knew absolutely nothing about his business deals, there was no money and no quid pro quo,

Well now; the laptop was valid, the crimes on it were valid, Hunter didn't pay taxes on his $80k a MONTH job from Burisma, the $10M payments to Hunter are right there on his tax returns (which is why his tax fees and penalties were so high, and that's MINUS the $2M a "friend of the family" already paid for him), the DOJ ignored tens of other crimes to include the sex trafficking and money laundering mentioned above...

But now? We are proud of Hunter for taking responsibility for all those things we have been saying were fake and lies for 5 years and he got a parking ticket.

What a fucking farce. I want off this planet.
Yeah... didn't we impeach a president (the first time) for wanting someone to look at the possible illegalities involving the Bidens which... apparently were true??

I'm just waiting for some files to surface on that laptop that will PROVE that everything bad we ever heard about Donald Trump was true.

It's all right there on Hunters laptop - you just need to go find it.
It was called the Steele Dossier and you're racist, misogynist and a homophobe if you say differently.

Byron is protected. No deep state my ass.

Again, no kin of mine.

Idk man, Minnesota Bail Fund and Bail Reform is making it so dangerous criminals, many recidivists, don't even see booking. See the NYC subway stuff going on. Dudes with rapsheets a mile long are allowed to walk around.

Back