How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

What about the potato's handlers? We all know Joe isn't the only one calling shots here.

Who raised money for him?
Who picked his presidential cabinet?
Who has been covering for his crimes?

Somebody orchestrated his rise to power. One has to ask who are they, what have they gained, and what their future plans are.

Hunter Biden's laptop is uh, its the, see here's the thing with that laptop, he was it I was Hunter I was never there it was Russian misinformation
c'mon man, we paid a laundry list of intelligence professionals former bureaucrats to analyze and comment on their professional opinion sign a prepared statement that the laptop was Russian misinformation.
This scandal is just the fribbizt of frumbible that the worshhowser - uhm, what am I saying here...
...thatS a stupid question; gimmie a break man - I cured cancer - right after alG0rE invented the internet I used it to cure cancer as we know it because all men
and women
are the uhm, created for the uhm,
you know, the thing

CASE DISMISSED

What about the potato's handlers? We all know Joe isn't the only one calling shots here.

Somebody orchestrated his rise to power. One has to ask who are they, what have they gained, and what their future plans are.

The same people who put mindless DAs in the races of all the major cities. Look no further than the far left and traditional enemies of the country.

Obama's people are now Joe's people. nuff said.
Yes, sir. Except the accused isn’t mentally competent to stand trial.

25th Amendment exists for that reason, besides Democrats have shown that the accused can be tried without getting a chance to defend himself (see "Trump impeachment #2")

The 25th Amendment exists so democrats can call for a republican presidents removal if he drinks from his glass with two hands, or when they say something stupid like "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." or when they puke on a prime minister - it isn't really there to stop a potato from sprouting eyes and babbling incoherent shit from a teleprompter...

C'mon man

The 25th Amendment exists so democrats can call for a republican presidents removal if he drinks from his glass with two hands, or when they say something stupid like "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." or when they puke on a prime minister - it isn't really there to stop a potato from sprouting eyes and babbling incoherent shit from a teleprompter...

C'mon man
"Rules are for people we don't like."

Give me Kamala. The Ds won't let anyone primary Byron. But they will let someone primary Kamala. And I could see fat ass Milley and Lloyd undermining her as much as the obese mf undermined 45.

But a primary fight between Newsom and Kamala? Let's do it. So much intersectional identity politics to tear their party apart. Not sure that will be enough but at least it will even the stakes a bit.

Last edited:
I'll take Kameltoe at this point.
.... . Her incompetence on full display will end her political career.

At what cost to us?

People don't like Biden because of his incompetence, why would anyone want another one, with even more time to be in office? You're making some generous assumptions about the American people and the ability to recognize said incompetence. Devil you know and all that...

Plus, what political career would she need? She'll have been POTUS. She will be an idol to half this country overnight. With the corresponding clout and influence, office or not.

But a primary fight between Newsom and Kamala? Let's do it. So much intersectional identity politics to tear their party apart. Not sure that will be enough but at least it will even the stakes a bit.
I'm perplexed with Newsom. He's completely trashed California, ran a ton of people out of his state, locked everyone down (except himself) and filled kids skateparks with dirt during covid...yet he's part of the national conversation for President. Must be the hair.

I'm perplexed with Newsom. He's completely trashed California, ran a ton of people out of his state, locked everyone down (except himself) and filled kids skateparks with dirt during covid...yet he's part of the national conversation for President. Must be the hair.
Newsom's the next "anointed one". Just like Obama. What's weirder is his current wife was banging Harvey Weinstein. These criminals travel in incestuous little social circles. It's almost like a drug cartel, but without the fentanyl and Mexican food.

For the board:
Put on your tinfoil hats for this one! If this is what was found on a single laptop, imagine was wasn't found.

At what cost to us?

People don't like Biden because of his incompetence, why would anyone want another one, with even more time to be in office? You're making some generous assumptions about the American people and the ability to recognize said incompetence. Devil you know and all that...

Plus, what political career would she need? She'll have been POTUS. She will be an idol to half this country overnight. With the corresponding clout and influence, office or not.
Biden isn't in charge, no change with Kamela. Obama's people will still be in-charge.

Back