How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

According to the National Archives, Biden sent 5,400+ separate emails using at least 3 fake names:
Robin Ware
Robert L. Peters
JRB Ware (this was even a .gov email address)

Why would Joe Biden, as VPOTUS, need to operate under not just one, but at least 3, fake names, especially when communicating with his son?

This election is going to be lit....maybe we'll have 2 candidates in prison. 🤣

...that is if the MSM actually decides to be objective and starts giving this story the attention it rightfully deserves.

...that is if the MSM actually decides to be objective and starts giving this story the attention it rightfully deserves.

I saw a thing a day or two ago that the MSM gave 0 minutes to the Biden alias story. Zero. Nada. Zip. Zilch. They really think there's nothing there, no story.

I saw a thing a day or two ago that the MSM gave 0 minutes to the Biden alias story. Zero. Nada. Zip. Zilch. They really think there's nothing there, no story.
Yeah, it's truly mind boggling as to why they continue to outright ignore it.

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. In this case, that smoke is thick and black and has filled the room.

So I wonder if one of the reasons President Biden decided to run for office (and why he wants to stay in office) is self-preservation. Usually if you're President (except for Trump) you've got an entire apparatus behind you to protect you and your idiot children and anyone else close to you. If you're "just" a former VP... well, most people can't remember former VP's names, so they're definitely not going to go to bat for them down the road.

So I wonder if one of the reasons President Biden decided to run for office (and why he wants to stay in office) is self-preservation. Usually if you're President (except for Trump) you've got an entire apparatus behind you to protect you and your idiot children and anyone else close to you. If you're "just" a former VP... well, most people can't remember former VP's names, so they're definitely not going to go to bat for them down the road.

You like tin foil?

I don't think he made a decision, I think it was made for him. Some of the Biden corruption took place under Obama's watch and kudos to Joe and Co. if they managed to do all of this w/o Obama knowing. So, yeah, nah, Obama was looped in on a certain amount. Plus, Obama's VP going down for crimes committed while the great one was pres is a bad look for Obama's legacy.

The Obamas are the new Clintons. Hilary is a twice loser, she and Bill are getting on in years, hell, she even sidelined him and that may have cost her the WH in 2016. She also has just enough corruption and drama...all of it adds up to the Obamas being the Alpha Democrats, even behind the scenes. The Clintons are old news.

Biden in the WH and a confluence of events makes me think Biden didn't choose to run, he was chosen. He was chosen to protect himself and Obama if push comes to shove. I honestly thought the party would have pushed him aside for Cacklin' Harris, but her behavior and the laptop means the Dems have to go all in for 4 more years.

And if you want to go out on a limb, picture Biden taking a fall over the laptop and Joe's business dealings for anything after Jan. 2017. Especially if Harris isn't his running mate this time around.

My question is: Who exactly is running the show in the Biden administration?

Is it Obama or is it run by a bigger machine? I don't think it's coincidence that on more than one occasion Biden has referenced someone giving him direction, from "I'm not supposed to be taking questions" to "they gave me a list of who to call on" to "I'm going to get in trouble".

According to the National Archives, Biden sent 5,400+ separate emails using at least 3 fake names:
Robin Ware
Robert L. Peters
JRB Ware (this was even a .gov email address)

Why would Joe Biden, as VPOTUS, need to operate under not just one, but at least 3, fake names, especially when communicating with his son?

This election is going to be lit....maybe we'll have 2 candidates in prison. 🤣

Not just his son- with world leaders. In what scenario would a sitting government official at any level need an alias account for official business? Why would that official's son be included (unless they had a need to know and a valid government position)? Do you know how we know Trump likely never did this? Because the media would simultaneously orgasm, causing a 6.9 magnitude earthquake.

Another question- NARA has been super cagey about shit. Like, bruh- you're a library. You don't get to tell oversight committees no and shit, just give up the records.
Yeah, it's truly mind boggling as to why they continue to outright ignore it.

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. In this case, that smoke is thick and black and has filled the room.
It's almost like a coordinated effort to suppress specific stories and promote others.
You like tin foil?

...snip
My question is: Who exactly is running the show in the Biden administration?

Is it Obama or is it run by a bigger machine? ... snip
Finally, we are asking the real questions. Here are some more; why was Obama on video saying he'd love another term, he could just wear an earpiece and make the calls from the back room? Why is Obama one of the only president's to remain in Washington DC as a primary resident? Almost every single other president moves away; not Obama. Why has Obama stayed so closely entwined in politics?

The incidents mentioned above took place during Obama's presidency. The real wrongdoing occurred when Joe Biden, as Vice President, traveled around the world with his son, who had a drug addiction, and collected money from China, Ukraine, and many other countries where Biden had official business. It is highly likely that Obama was aware of these activities and may have even orchestrated them. The current response to this matter, from the media to the left side of the political spectrum to ordinary Americans, seems to be aimed at shielding Obama rather than Biden.

Obama has kompromat on Biden; stays in Washington after personally approving an illegal FISA spying campaign on a candidate (then continued on a sitting President), helped craft the "Trump Plan" (which consisted of the Steele Dossier and the Russian Collusion Hoax narrative) with his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, misjudged America's "dusty whites" and loses to Trump with Hillary, the machine picks Biden and he's finally back in.

For funsies, I have heard rumors of some *very* incriminating tapes that are going to hit between Labor Day and most likely October 1. Another name to keep an eye on is Eric Schwerin. In Hunter's circle of degenerates, Eric was the money guy. His knowledge of the inner workings of where the money went and for what is very, very interesting.

If they are what I think they are, shit is about to get sporty and I am here for it.

In what scenario would a sitting government official at any level need an alias account for official business?

Seems kind of like SOP within the Obama administration.

Hillary Clinton Wow GIF

This could be fun if some of that develops.

Just had a random thought pop into my head whilst reading your post. What if the 10% big guy isn't Joe, but Barack?
I love this idea. It's been correlated to other docs that the "big guy" is definitely JRBWare- wait, sorry, Robin Peters. Wait. I meant Joe Biden.

At least there aren't *other* rumors about Obama swirling rn...

Not just his son- with world leaders. In what scenario would a sitting government official at any level need an alias account for official business? Why would that official's son be included (unless they had a need to know and a valid government position)? Do you know how we know Trump likely never did this? Because the media would simultaneously orgasm, causing a 6.9 magnitude earthquake.

Another question- NARA has been super cagey about shit. Like, bruh- you're a library. You don't get to tell oversight committees no and shit, just give up the records.

It's almost like a coordinated effort to suppress specific stories and promote others.

Finally, we are asking the real questions. Here are some more; why was Obama on video saying he'd love another term, he could just wear an earpiece and make the calls from the back room? Why is Obama one of the only president's to remain in Washington DC as a primary resident? Almost every single other president moves away; not Obama. Why has Obama stayed so closely entwined in politics?

The incidents mentioned above took place during Obama's presidency. The real wrongdoing occurred when Joe Biden, as Vice President, traveled around the world with his son, who had a drug addiction, and collected money from China, Ukraine, and many other countries where Biden had official business. It is highly likely that Obama was aware of these activities and may have even orchestrated them. The current response to this matter, from the media to the left side of the political spectrum to ordinary Americans, seems to be aimed at shielding Obama rather than Biden.

Obama has kompromat on Biden; stays in Washington after personally approving an illegal FISA spying campaign on a candidate (then continued on a sitting President), helped craft the "Trump Plan" (which consisted of the Steele Dossier and the Russian Collusion Hoax narrative) with his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, misjudged America's "dusty whites" and loses to Trump with Hillary, the machine picks Biden and he's finally back in.

For funsies, I have heard rumors of some *very* incriminating tapes that are going to hit between Labor Day and most likely October 1. Another name to keep an eye on is Eric Schwerin. In Hunter's circle of degenerates, Eric was the money guy. His knowledge of the inner workings of where the money went and for what is very, very interesting.

If they are what I think they are, shit is about to get sporty and I am here for it.

Merrick Garland should have sought a warrant and arranged for the the Secret Service to deliver the guy that sits in the chair for his arraignment. Like I said, he's not my President. And he's not yours either. I'm not saying revolt or anything, but some mass resignations or some such of the entire governmental apparatus is required.

This guy committed high crimes and misdemeanors, but hey he's not a Republican and it's completely ok to make obese Vinman a hero instead of piece of trash. What did we impeach Trump for?

This is beyond WaterGate and he'll be allowed to die in the chair and millions will blindly vote for him. BUT, you see this? This is why we all have to vote straight party ticket Republican for the rest of our lives. This country is lost, the social institutions are held by the deep state and we have no ability to stop it.

Nothing ever goes anywhere. It doesn't matter which "party." Its a uniparty.
Meh. Sometimes things break. I think that's a very, very viable option here. 65% of the American people (49% Dem) believe the president is compromised. Something like 70% of independents.

The Uniparty's main goal is to divide and conquer; really hard to do when people are starting to meet in the middle. The "middle" happens to be "fr*ck all these criminals".

Guess we shall see.

I feel like the democrats are so good at what they do that this 'shocking development' will go absolutely nowhere.

True, but they just play us like a fiddle until the next election, switch parties, and begin the next set. I hope you're right but it would shock the shit out of me to see anyone brought to justice. I'm not just talking about resignation and impeachment.

That's the beauty of being full of shit. You can literally show somebody a news article about IRS whistleblowers, Congressional subpoena leading to payments through LLCs, dozens of literal pictures of Hunter smoking crack or screenshots of is messages. People don't care.

I specifically don't follow the Jan 6 stuff, but I saw an article today some dude got 10 years for that. 10 years! Maybe he punched a capitol police officer, maybe he was on camera breaking through a door, but 10 years??? And Trump's mugshot is on the front page of everything.

The democrats will fry republicans. It will not happen the other way around.

Impeachment may as well be some kind of mother fucking political dessert...

-imPEACHment cobbler
-imPEACHment dump cake
-imPEACHment pie ala mode

For fuck sakes people - the republicans aren't going to lift a mother fucking finger to stop what is going on if it is going to have a negative impact on their taxpayer funded income streams.
It's why the republicans spent so much effort butt fucking Trumps agenda when they could have gotten him to sign an avalanche of conservative legislation when the party controlled the House and Senate.
Instead, the republican wing of the uniparty chose to fuck us ALL dead in our asses by legitimizing every single frivolous democratic accusation against their parties president. As a result - the list of things that people HATE '45 for that simply are not true continues to grow.
...and now republicans gladly point to the fact that the presidency may be unwinnable because of Trump

Or at least becasue of what the republicans helped do to Trump.

Back