Hurricane Michael

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
Luckily, this year, we're out of the kill zone. If you are in the Panhandle or Big Bend, GTFO...the is almost a Cat 5 storm. Pensecola, Mobile, even southern Alabama and Georgia...this will be a motherfucker even far inland.

To any and all of you in the path of this storm, know that my family and I will be praying for your safety and that of your property.

Stay safe all!

I’m located an hour east of Fort Benning GA, in the direct path, however it should slow down before hitting us. Hopefully my chickens will make it! :(

I'm roughly 60 miles west of forecasted landfall - plenty of booze and food on hand, so we're good to go.

A few of my idiot neighbors still have trash cans and other random shit laying around outside. I swear to Christ, if my house or vehicles sustain any damage from that shit going airborne I will burn their fucking house down. With them inside.

Dive School in direct path. Batten down the hatches, the drinking lamp is lite.

If it stays on its projected path, I’ll be just outside of the tropical storm force wind field. If anyone comes west to Mobile, I can give you a place to stay and show you what passes for a good time here.

Just got a couple texts from the schoolhouse. PC is pretty bad. Saw some pics. Stay safe drink on👍🏾

Been out here for a week doing some contract work for FEMA, and Panama City got hit hard. On the way in saw a train that was blown over. Some of the cars were ripped from their wheels.

Attachments

• 20181015_105231.jpg
    20181015_105231.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20181015_105220.jpg
    20181015_105220.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
Back